Kissimmee, Florida Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Andrew. :wave:

Ok, the final version of the multipanel:

first.jpg

You can do no wrong today.

Oh man, I had band-aids like that. I hate how they feel being there, too.

Yeah, I'm good. Think I'll go to bed soon, though. Just watching the LA Conspiracy of Hope performance, I'd seen some of it before, but I only downloaded it tonight.

It was a bitch to actually peel off once I decided I was fed up with it being there. Took it off too soon, but, at least I didn't get an infection. Which was good.

I've never seen any of it. Any good?

Hopefully we'll get around to making those Kunstmuseum and Annhilation Tour shirts soon. Not quite a straitjacket, but maybe if you order it a few sizes too small ...

Tbh, I dislike both songs, but would have preferred Native Son to Vertigo. Mind you, Native Son would have been the overplayed piece of crap then.

ZOMGZ NATIVE SON X2

I've never understood why they didn't do Vertigo to open and Native Son to close or vice versa. That would've made it a bit less stupid.

Drums sound exactly the same on Native Son as Vertigo...so far... Critique after this listen.

Okay, Drums sound the same as Vertigo. Kinda of a basic drumline, went a little overboard with the splashy cymbals. Nothing extraordinary.

OK people, it's been mad. The most worth-it 5:45am run I've done in ages.

But now I shall get sleep. :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom