Kiritimati, Kiribati - Christmas Islands Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: i know! poor guy.

though it'd only be right if i made it. nah really, anyone could make it.

we should! i even have a picture of the exit sign in case there's no wiki article on it, which is pretty likely. the only things i know of on that street are a factory outlet mall, a cracker barrel, and gas stations.

Yeah, I want you to take us to Bucksnort. I might do Soddy Daisy sometime, though. I'm pretty sure that was originally my suggestion anyway - I recall Kate and I found it when we were looking at maps in 2005.

As for Canada Road, I think we'll have to just use a Google Maps link for that. And your photo! I remember when that was your avatar.

:lol: yeah, i bought this harry potter book for $70. i somehow lucked out and got a signed copy, and sold it on ebay. i was hoping it'd go for $100, but i guess i underestimated harry potter fans!

It's easy to part a fool from his money, and "Harry Potter fan" is a synonym for "fool".

Never underestimate the purchasing power of the terminally stupid and tasteless.

:lol: yeah, i bought this harry potter book for $70. i somehow lucked out and got a signed copy, and sold it on ebay. i was hoping it'd go for $100, but i guess i underestimated harry potter fans!

WOW! Ka-chingggg!

That's nice. :lol: And a lot of money for a stupid book!

Quite the business spirit!

Three posts in a row? Three posts that get progressively grumpier? Yeah, I think it's time for me to call it a night.

:wave:

Yeah, I want you to take us to Bucksnort. I might do Soddy Daisy sometime, though. I'm pretty sure that was originally my suggestion anyway - I recall Kate and I found it when we were looking at maps in 2005.

As for Canada Road, I think we'll have to just use a Google Maps link for that. And your photo! I remember when that was your avatar.
k, if i'm around for the start of the next thread i'll do it, unless someone else comes up with an idea between now and then :D

that works :up:

You don't want me to be happy? :(

I could even track down members of the Enz and photograph them!
well yeah, but i want me to be happy first! :D

ha, i already have seen photos of all the members in the latest fote newsletter.

It's easy to part a fool from his money, and "Harry Potter fan" is a synonym for "fool".

Never underestimate the purchasing power of the terminally stupid and tasteless.
ha, i know. though i can't complain, since i got the money!

WOW! Ka-chingggg!

That's nice. :lol: And a lot of money for a stupid book!

Quite the business spirit!
ha, i know! i was shocked when it got to $700, and even more shocked when it reached four digits and kept climbing!

If I stay, I'll only get grumpier or mopier. You're better off if I vanish for a bit.

And Khan, the thread title lacks "Superthread". Please fix, bestest mod.
you can't leave!

and done :D

Khan, do you just want to slow down EVERY thread with multiquote? :tsk:

k, if i'm around for the start of the next thread i'll do it, unless someone else comes up with an idea between now and then :D

Coolness.

ha, i already have seen photos of all the members in the latest fote newsletter.

I could photograph Nigel Griggs in lighting that makes him look like an alien!

And photograph them all signing KHAN RULES.

you can't leave!

and done :D

I am! Right now! For real! (Unless there is a post made in the time it takes to write this that I really want to reply to.)

Thanks. :up:

Khan, do you just want to slow down EVERY thread with multiquote? :tsk:

Coolness.

I could photograph Nigel Griggs in lighting that makes him look like an alien!

And photograph them all signing KHAN RULES.

I am! Right now! For real! (Unless there is a post made in the time it takes to write this that I really want to reply to.)

Thanks. :up:
yes.

indeed.

lol, or i could stalk them myself.

nooooooo!!

you're welcome.

I don't think anyone ever will..

I remember there was this IO thread who would reach... 50K first? And look at him now.. :tsk:

lol, i know! he'd have to leave the forums for a year for anyone to come close!

i'd say i wonder when someone will start one for 100k but it's pretty obvious who would be first :lol:

U2 Feedback: Members List Search Members
User Name Posts Avatar
Axver
Assver, Setlist Antichrist 87,753
WildHoney
BlueCrack's#1 Pervert 65,804
Sicy
Sizzlin' Sicilicious
Forum Administrator 52,580
Carek1230
Playing Grandma with Noah 50,311
LarryMullen's POPAngel
Wonder Woman 50,066
tiny dancer
Blue Crack Supplier 48,830
KhanadaRhodes
Khanda Bear
Forum Moderator 47,377

There are plenty still ahead of you. :wink:

I'm 23rd on the list.

I'm wading to that thread, and it might need some moderating. There's one guy who's posting a load of bullshit in improper grammar. And some are falling for it. I say troll.

I simply can't see how people keep feeding the troll and even BELIEVE the shit he says? How can you expect someone on the internet to know this stuff so far in advance..

:yawn: I'll wait for the album/single to arrive thankyouverymuch.

:crack: People are nuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom