Jamaica Inn, Cornwall, England Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see Essendon has Carlton and Richmond has Melbourne ... perhaps not overly intimidating prospects. If it were Collingwood or Geelong, I'd be worried.

Your sig reminded me... there was a reference to a mountain goat in Eclipse, which I finished last night. I wish I could remember which character she was likening to one.

Bono made a guest appearance?

P3270050sml.jpg

Ack, and they're apparently at the Forum tonight.

The thing at the Forum seems kind of weird though, perhaps not entirely a proper gig. They've got three shows coming up between now and mid-September. I'm thinking of hitting at least the ones on Lygon St and at the Tote ... maybe the one at the Empress too.

Since when was I not allowed to have a second team? I'll happily go for Richmond against any team that isn't the Bombers.

Can imagine when Essendon and Richmond play now, cheering on both teams. :laugh:

:wink:

Apparently he's keeping it because the negative response amuses him so much. :laugh:

I want him to grow facial hair like that which is scribbled on him on the back of Intriguer.

And I wonder why keyboardist guy doesn't have anything scribbled on him...

Fun fact:

I used to think that Bulgarians were actually simplified Russians. :uhoh:

'cause keyboard guy not real member. :angry:

I dunno, he's been there longer than the current drummer, but no one would begrudge the new drummer his newbieness, considering the unfortunate passing of the previous one.

Maybe keyboard guy (Mark Hart, I assume) just threatened to damage Mr Seymour (bass/art guy) if he drew things on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom