Jamaica Inn, Cornwall, England Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, shorter than Tom Baker. No worries then.

Continuum is going well. Offered another WhoNut a WhoScarf. He hasn't taken me up on it yet.

He's tall? I can't remember the impression I had when I saw him on TV, I suppose he was battling large monsters or flat on his back fixing the TARDIS half the time.

I could start a collection of awesome blue-cracker-knitted scarves, although I never imagined I would have more than one. Molly made me one that looks like my/our swiss-cheese brain. :D

Thank you!! :hug:

:ohmy:

:lmao:

I had not considered that... I haven't seen much of Mr Harris since his hair went so grey/white.

And yes, yes you can has.

:wink:

YAAAY! Thank you, Wiggles! I knew something good would come of watching those goofballs jump about in front of a green screen. I'm trying to figure out which Wiggle would be a Split Enz fan. Probably the one in the red skivvy. Still doesn't explain their cover of Six Months In A Leaky Boat. Then again, if Tim Finn was fine with it, I guess I shouldn't question it.

He's tall? I can't remember the impression I had when I saw him on TV, I suppose he was battling large monsters or flat on his back fixing the TARDIS half the time.

I could start a collection of awesome blue-cracker-knitted scarves, although I never imagined I would have more than one. Molly made me one that looks like my/our swiss-cheese brain. :D

Thank you!! :hug:

Tom was 6-foot-3 in the oldspeak.

You know what I miss? I miss getting excited about things. And enjoying things. Band X touring just means twelve kinds of stress.

Okay, I'm depressed enough to go back to work now.

:wink:

YAAAY! Thank you, Wiggles! I knew something good would come of watching those goofballs jump about in front of a green screen. I'm trying to figure out which Wiggle would be a Split Enz fan. Probably the one in the red skivvy. Still doesn't explain their cover of Six Months In A Leaky Boat. Then again, if Tim Finn was fine with it, I guess I shouldn't question it.

They covered Leaky Boat?! Wow. That is pretty cool.

That's twice today I've seen a Finn reference where I least expected it.

<work>

They covered Leaky Boat?! Wow. That is pretty cool.

That's twice today I've seen a Finn reference where I least expected it.

<work>

Yep. They rewrote it for Captain Feathersword and Tim played on the track. And it's one of the few times Murray plays bass on screen. He's even playing a McCartney viola bass. Do they how him? Not once til the end. They show Jeff doing the hand motions for the Thriller dance behind his keyboard, but not Muzz. Boo.

I shall resume work as well. If only to hide from Axver. :uhoh:

RUN AWAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!

Yep. They rewrote it for Captain Feathersword and Tim played on the track. And it's one of the few times Murray plays bass on screen. He's even playing a McCartney viola bass. Do they how him? Not once til the end. They show Jeff doing the hand motions for the Thriller dance behind his keyboard, but not Muzz. Boo.

That is fairly awesome. But boo for bass player neglect! :down:

How come you're working at this time of day/night?

Daniel :wave:

Axver might hurt me for this, so I'm going to spoiler it...

Have you noticed he looks a bit like Rolf Harris? The "Tie Me Kangaroo Down, Sport" guy?
31%20IMG_6529%20Rolf%20Harris.JPG

BTW, I know all the words to that song. I can has Aussie citizenship nao, pls?

You may thus be amused by the fact I had to sing Tie Me Kangaroo Down, Sport with my class for school singing back in primary school.

You may thus be amused by the fact I had to sing Tie Me Kangaroo Down, Sport with my class for school singing back in primary school.
:cornflakes:

:flakesofcorn:

I may never laugh again. This is the funniest and the best thing I have ever heard.

Quick update on life: Mrs. Tourist had melanoma and had it removed. Later on the day of her surgery, she woke from a nap talking about how her blood didn't feel right. After she used the bathroom, she was really shaky and I ran over to her and she said her whole body was tingling. Thankfully I ran over to her because she passed out two seconds later. I was freaking out after I laid her carefully on the floor. Her eyes were still open and rolling up. I thought it was a seizure. I couldn't find my phone then. I found it twenty seconds later. It felt like an hour. By the time I got to it, her mom was calling it to check up, and then she woke up wondering why she was on the floor.

Telling Brian his music reminds me of The Velvet Underground was a compliment to him. I left out the part where I thought the lyrics were wangsty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom