Islands in the Sun - CSGW Thread...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:

So, we were working in small groups, talking about passages from a book we're reading, and my group got done, so we were just chatting about things. I usually sit in the back of the room, which is where we were sitting too, and I looked up to the front during a break in the conversation, and there was my TA looking right at me, and he just broke out in this huge grin (the one I mentioned before). I, of course, returned the smile and held it for a couple seconds, and then his face got bright red, and he brought us all back to the big group to discuss the book together.

:ohmy:

If does seem like he has an interest then? :hmm:

I think so. I'm trying not to read too much into it, because it was a smile, and it could mean nothing, or it could mean something. But, yeah, this grin that he gave me was definitely not a smile I've seen him give to anyone else, and I knew him before because he was auditing another class I was in last year.

Yeah, I think so. I'm going to try and get to know him as well as possible over the semester by going into office hours and such, and as long as all goes well, yes, I'm going to go for it. :D

Looking up the Taj Mahal, nerd that I am :nerd: My family saw it for real this Christmas and claimed seeing it in person is an amazing experience and beats seeing it in pics for sure.

Looking up the Taj Mahal, nerd that I am :nerd: My family saw it for real this Christmas and claimed seeing it in person is an amazing experience and beats seeing it in pics for sure.

Wow, I bet it would be much more awe-inspiring in person! That's so cool that your family got to see it. :up:

Yeah they went back to the motherland for a 3 week vacation this December... had an amazing time, very enriching experiences :up: My sister took some great pics too.

I'm definitely jealous. I'd love to see it someday, when I have loads of money to spend on traveling. :drool:

Crap, I have to get up at 7 tomorrow for work, so I suppose I'd better get to bed. :wave: It's been wonderful talking with you! :D

:hmm:

It's a toss up between the angel and the quote on my bicep. The quote is more personally significant to me, and it's mostly a reminder to myself, while the angel is more artistically done, so I love it for that, and I like the story behind it too, just not as much as the quote. Though, I love them all, and it's pretty hard to choose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom