If I had anything, anything at allllllllllll...............I'd DESCRIBE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Zootlesque said:
OMG, I have a similar situation! I've been having heartburn problems lately. And the doctor is telling me to watch my diet and that's what I'm doing. But it hasn't stopped. I gave a blood test too... the results haven't come out yet! I want to know what it is exactly so I can stop worrying. :( The doc said I may need an endoscopy too if he can't figure it out from the tests!

ohh, zoot...:hug: :hug: it's not fun at all...especially when all my doctor told me when i went in was to take some tums :mad:

the only good news from mine is that the inflammation may be rhumetoid (sp?) arthritis...which means that the stomach issue wouldn't be something super serious, but that i'll be partially crippled for the rest of my life :(

Zootlesque said:

Sarah, going on vacation? :drool:

YUP :D For a week :drool: I can't wait....this year the vacation is coming at a really good time for me, I need a break from school :|

I can't wait to be able to do the Trapeze again (like one of my favorite things ever)!!! :love: :heart: :happy:

But I hate airplanes :| I had a panic attack 2 years ago :uhoh: So ever since then I've been freaked out :yikes:

onebloodonelife said:

but that i'll be partially crippled for the rest of my life :(

That won't happen to you, don't worry! :hug:

Sarah, that's so cool! :drool: I hope you get over your fear of flying! :hug:

Hey viva! :wave:

Zootlesque said:

That won't happen to you, don't worry! :hug:

sadly, i have a huge family history of arthritis and my grandma and dad were both diagnosed when they were in their late teens, so it's very possible :(

Take care of yourself, then! Even hereditary diseases can be prevented with regular excercise and good diet. That's what I've heard!

Ooh.. tre, maybe you have something that I want. :hmm:

:drool: :wink:

I have a question....

What songs are a "must have" on my iPod because I'm trying to update so that I could bring it with me on vacation? :)

</random>

Last edited:
tre, do you have any of these...

Depeche Mode - Ultra
David Bowie - Low
Pearl Jam - No Code
Sigur Ros - Takk
Madonna - Ray Of Light
Coldplay - Parachutes/X&Y
The Beatles - Yellow Submarine

:hmm:

Zootlesque said: