If I had anything, anything at allllllllllll...............I'd DESCRIBE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^ Ye, after I refreshed the page, to see your post, I jsut felt weird, and ran up the stairs and well you can guess the rest

:hug: i'm doing all right i guess, i just found out that some of my blood work i had done awhile ago came back and i have low iron, which means that i'm losing blood somewhere and i'm inflamed somewhere too...for the inflammation test normal is a .8 and i'm a 2.0, so that's not good and now i have to go get an endoscopy (sp?) which is where i get put under and they shove a camera down my throat to figure out what's wrong and take some biopsys too :( i'm just hoping that it's something minor that can be fixed quickly...

(a little background, i've been having stomach pain after i eat for 2-3 months and they're finally admitting that it's not acid reflux like the doctors originally thought)

i didn't realize how long that was

:wave: hey zoot!

OMG, I have a similar situation! I've been having heartburn problems lately. And the doctor is telling me to watch my diet and that's what I'm doing. But it hasn't stopped. I gave a blood test too... the results haven't come out yet! I want to know what it is exactly so I can stop worrying. :( The doc said I may need an endoscopy too if he can't figure it out from the tests!

Sarah, going on vacation? :drool:

Back
Top Bottom