Humpybong State Infants School, Margate, Brisbane, QLD, Australia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I do. But I don't see that happening in the near future. Although If I don't start having a good day at work soon, I'll be sprinting down there to live :wink:

To be honest I don't know a great deal about them, I only know their big hits well, and apparently they are reissuing the very first album, and playing that in its entirety.

Seeing people's reactions to my DI list is almost more fun than making it was. :lol:

Yeah I was thinking that. You see, Nicole really wants to go to Thailand or Fiji or one of those places, and to be honest I don't really plan to see those places.

I'll be honest in saying I have a bit of a love affair with America, and would love to go back there, Nicole on the other hand doesn't like this idea :wink: She would rather a "bigger culture shock" ...I'm sure a couple of days in New York would change her mind. If we went to the US, Canada would DEFINITELY be included!

Never been to Europe before and would settle for that. Watch a Liverpool game at Anfield :wink: (all the coupley stuff :laugh:) Nic would be happy with Paris, Rome, Milan something like that, and I could dig that.

Perhaps a week in the states and week in Europe? and neither of us like flying :yikes:

Go to Eastern Europe. Cheaper than Western Europe I assume but their are some beautiful cities down that way. :)

And you already have a tour guide that you don't have to pay in Axver. :wink:

But then I could be a tour guide in EE. :shifty:

I'm of no help. I want to take my honeymoon in Australia and NZ.

So, you folks been following the flooding in Queensland?

Because holy SHIT Toowoomba. I can't believe the flooding is still getting worse.

Yeah! What did Brisbane do to Mother Nature? Is your mum's home in any danger from it?

Nah, the flooding so far hasn't affected the Gold Coast, so none of my family are affected at this stage. I have been wondering how my old place in St Lucia is ... it was just back from the Brisbane River.

Wondering how the family of one of my mates is going. His brother runs a cafe up in Toowoomba.

^ Yeah, me too... I was thinking of your family when I heard the news this morning. I know someone who lives in Coffs Harbour but I don't think they've been affected (yet). Can't believe they're predicting even more rain... apparently they're expecting above-average rainfall for Qld for the next couple of months at least. :|

This whole drought-then-flood thing isn't funny, Mother Nature.

Mum and Alan nearly got flooded into some town on the north coast of NSW, I forget its name. The road out was cut, but then it re-opened the next day and they could keep going as planned to the Gold Coast.

I guess all the canals on the Gold Coast haven't burst yet ... kind of surprising actually! It's so low-lying. I wonder if the flood plain around Merrimac is under water. I can't believe they actually want to proceed with plans to develop it.

Re: honeymoons, travis and I are waiting to hear about this potential ireland u2 show before deciding.

Yeah, what am I? Am I your friend? You bring some Frankenbot over here with out of state plates and you make me change my tune. I don't like that jazz. God, I'm tired.

If you know what movie that comes from, you win 100 Internets.

Night.

I had to look that up, and much as I love that film, I never would've guessed. Don't remember that line at all.

Ipswich has been warned up to a third of the city could go under in the floods.

Nice to know there may be an upside to the flooding after all.

Rofl, Ax.

I hate to say it, but man, there are a lot of bogans in some of the photos from the flooded areas, and I just can't bring myself to feel as sorry for them as, say, looking at Pakistani flood victims last year. I know, I know, it's terrible, but that's how it go.

Rofl, Ax.

I hate to say it, but man, there are a lot of bogans in some of the photos from the flooded areas, and I just can't bring myself to feel as sorry for them as, say, looking at Pakistani flood victims last year. I know, I know, it's terrible, but that's how it go.

Oh, I know what you mean. If I believed in a deity, I'd think this was his punishment on certain places for voting for One Nation so heavily.

It's an MP3 whose four uncles inappropriately felt it up whilst it was a child of binary code.

Well, regardless, Travis just made me buy it for him. I'm not sure if he actually wanted it or if the Chinglish was just too hilarious for him to take, but it's part of our lives now and I'm expected to love and take care of it just like all of our other elect--oh wait.

SUPAH HAPPI FUN TIMU PLAYAH
MUCH MP3 PERFORMANCE
HIGH CONTRAST COLOR - BLACK
JAPANESE DIABLO IMPORT FONT
FAST SHIP TO WORLDWIDE CAN BE SHIP FAST FOR PAYMENT
LANGUAGES - NIHONGO
YEN TO AMERICA EXCHANGE MEANS SAVINGS PASS TO YOU

:D!

and I'm expected to love and take care of it just like all of our other elect--oh wait.

It's going to take its sweet time knowing that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom