hop on board the muss bus, guys.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Kieran McConville said:
im pretty sure frank the monkey isnt on the mus bus guys, but it's possible that stephen harper just paid me a bunch of money to say that... actually frank the monkey probably is on the mus bus, along with a bucket of dirty syringes and a hastily-written election manifesto. read the small print guys, the small print says the mus bus sucks ass.

slander, anyone? kieran's selling it by the pound, apparently.

seriously, you and calluna can stop telling people to avoid hopping on board the muss bus any time now.

maybe he DOES want to know, calluna!!

look, i said at the beginning of the thread that one should proceed with caution, but nevertheless, hop on the muss bus anyway.

i know it's a ride noone will ever forget. and believe me, it'll be memorable for all the wrong reasons.

but still, stop with the attacks.

SHIT.

The muss bus doesn't seem very popular thus far...

:hmm:

I will decide whether to ride on this so called bus after making sure that the majority of people posting here rule in favor of it...

:yes:

Don't wanna get trapped in some creepy bus on some interstate somewhere :yikes:

terrible, terrible vibes.

nevertheless, one must hop on this muss bus, guys.

caisenma, perhaps you could bring out your sales pitch and actually lure people into wanting to ride with you. Just a suggestion but trust me, it works!

But why, caisenema??? WHY????

Because everybody is doing it???

If Stephen Harper told you to jump off of a tall building, would you do it? I bet you would!

you know i'm scared of balloons, calluna!

and i'm still kinda scared of the mus bus.

akumbey bekumbey! how many s's are there in mus?

How do you feel about meat balloons? Would you have one of them?

MeatBalloons.jpg

lmjhitman said:
did someone blow their beans up your muff, zootlesque?

please ask kieran's avatar to stop smoking in the presense of my unborn child.

Back
Top Bottom