Higher than everyone in the Cedars Of Lebanon,It`s The Communist Sun God Worshipers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
At this point, I don't care if I go to a show or not. I just need to find out if my stuff is ok and some idiot isn't using my card to buy airplane tickets all over the world and using my social security number to look up all my information :happy:

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

oh damn,I would be freaking out about that too :ohmy: :hug:

... but i'd be worrying more about a lost credit card probably! HAVE YOU RUNG UP THE BANK?! Freeze things, at least til you've found it :up:

... but i'd be worrying more about a lost credit card probably! HAVE YOU RUNG UP THE BANK?! Freeze things, at least til you've found it :up:

credit cards, school I.D, social security card, cash - all in an Louis Vuitton $200 leather card case. HELL I HOPE SOMEONE IS NICE ENOUGH TO HAND IT TO THE LOST AND FOUND..... :scream::scream:

:crack:

as If you wouldn`t have crap to worry about enough... I`m praying for you Zee,I`m sure your stuff is sitting somewhere safe from peoples reach...

thank you, as I said I just hope someone is actually humane enough to hand it in and not keep it/use it/etc. If it does end up getting used, (God forbid) there will be the whole identity theft hassle.

credit cards, school I.D, social security card, cash - all in an Louis Vuitton $200 leather card case. HELL I HOPE SOMEONE IS NICE ENOUGH TO HAND IT TO THE LOST AND FOUND..... :scream::scream:

:yikes: That sucks! I've lost my wallet with all of that stuff in it before, luckily someone turned it in. Hopefully someone is honest and hands it in!

I left my purse sitting under a restaurant table before,but I remembered it before I went too far...:huh: thank God...

:yikes: That sucks! I've lost my wallet with all of that stuff in it before, luckily someone turned it in. Hopefully someone is honest and hands it in!

where did you lose it, how long did it take before you got it, who turned it in etc? i need details... I should be so lucky if someone turned it in.

where did you lose it, how long did it take before you got it, who turned it in etc? i need details... I should be so lucky if someone turned it in.

It fell out of my pocket at the mall (a small mall), and I realized it when I got home, which was about a 15 minute drive. I called the stores that I had been in right away to see if there was anything turned in, but there wasn't. Then, I called the central security people at the mall, and they said that nothing had been turned in yet either, but to call back later in the afternoon. So, I waited for an hour or so, and called back, and there had been a wallet turned in, and they asked who I was (b/c my driver's license was in there), and said I could come pick it up right away. I've got no idea who turned it in though. There was still small amount of cash I had, and all of my cards and IDs were safe as well.

Yeah Justin, it was. And normally there aren't classes on Fridays, BUT the instructor left before we had a chance to pack up. He was "in a hurry." So chances either one of the people sitting around me saw it after I had gone, OR the cleaning people saw it... and either of these people could've kept it/turned it in. :|:|:|:|

Yeah Justin, it was. And normally there aren't classes on Fridays, BUT the instructor left before we had a chance to pack up. He was "in a hurry." So chances either one of the people sitting around me saw it after I had gone, OR the cleaning people saw it... and either of these people could've kept it/turned it in. :|:|:|:|

Hopefully someone turned it in. :up:

I love Dairy Queens Blizzard with M&Ms and Butterfinger mixed in,I almost break a tooth every time :lol: but is is soo good :drool:

You've got a good chance of someone handing it in - if it's a wallet, likelihood is it'll be reported stolen/missing really soon, and it'll be more than someone's place at college/job's worth to steal it. I'm sure you'll get it back dear :up:

John, that's stunning! That's really good and the reprise is brilliant. It sounds like very Beatles-esque. :ohmy: :drool:

Part of the reprise needs to be put a little bit lower in volume but I like it, it's our whole album summed up in under a minute :lol:

Now we just need to song to follow it up :wink:

Back
Top Bottom