For Cat Lovers Only...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My cat doesn't really like cat toys. He just plays when he wants to, like, with a toy mouse.

Any suggestions?

I mean, I can use the "novelty" approach,and he's interested in that. But nothing seems to last for him.

Maybe part of his personality is that "I don't play games" :shrug:

===

but then again, maybe I shouldn't worry about it.
I know that cats only do what they want to do....

Last edited:
For Honor said:
My cat doesn't really like cat toys. He just plays when he wants to, like, with a toy mouse.

Any suggestions?

I mean, I can use the "novelty" approach,and he's interested in that. But nothing seems to last for him.

Maybe part of his personality is that "I don't play games" :shrug:

===

but then again, maybe I shouldn't worry about it.
I know that cats only do what they want to do....

I had a cat (his name was Munchkin, or Munchie) who would only play when no one was watching. It was if he was ashamed to let down his guard.

He also hated it when I would pay attention to any other cat. Once he walked into the room went I was petting Maxwell and I swear he gave me a "you SLUT!!!" look. He turned around and left the room and wouldn't even look at me! When I picked him up he pushed me away, wouldn't look at me, and I swear he held his breath too! What a jealous little cat. :laugh:

He did show some interest in that.... it's been a long time since i've had one. maybe I'll go that route. Thanks :up:

I love all these pictures! :love: :cute:

One of mine used to lay in a flipflop with his arms through the toe holes like a foot. I never could get a pic until he got too big to do it! :scream:

For Honor said:

Any suggestions?

My cats each have their own favorite toy and rarely play with anything else now that they're grown. Posh prefers the fake mice. She has a gray one, brown one, and green one. If one of the other cats tries to take it from her, she will growl very loud. She also brings it to me and loves to play fetch. Beckham is obsessed with those plastic rings that come off a milk jug when you open it the first time. He has hundreds of them stashed all over the house.

My cat flops on the floor so hard that you can hear his breath being expelled from his body :huh:

It must be fun, but I worry if he's hurting himself sometimes.

milk rings are okay now and then, but my cat (Roy), I don't know. I guess he just plays when he wants to, and that's allthere is to it.

He's a good lap cat, though, especially now that the cooler months are here...

I can't wait to take some pictures of him :hyper:

Last edited:
:cute: my big fat lu

34542%3A5523232%7Ffp45%3Dot%3E2328%3D%3B74%3D4%3B9%3DXROQDF%3E23239%3B%3B54%3B7%3A%3Aot1lsi

34542%3A5523232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2328%3D%3B74%3D4%3B9%3DXROQDF%3E23237876%3B%3A958ot1lsi

Bonochick said:
LadyLemon, your cat is awesome!!!! :cute: How much does that puffball weigh?

Wolfie (aka) Wolfgang Amedeus Mozart is an 11 year old Maine Coon who weighs 22 pounds. He's my baby :heart: He also follows me around the house like a dog :laugh:

34542%3A5523232%7Ffp63%3Dot%3E2328%3D%3C99%3D7%3A5%3DXROQDF%3E23235%3B4%3A866%3A6ot1lsi

34542%3A5523232%7Ffp64%3Dot%3E2328%3D%3C99%3D7%3A5%3DXROQDF%3E23235%3B4%3B2867%3Aot1lsi

Sicy's babies are so pretty:cute:

For Honor said:
My cat flops on the floor so hard that you can hear his breath being expelled from his body :huh:

It must be fun, but I worry if he's hurting himself sometimes.

So does Zoey :lol:

CATS! All your babies are so so cute. Zoey's thumbs mesmerize me, lol. That is one beautiful cat.

As for mine, he's a total punk ass, but he's my punk ass!

Here he is sleeping on my black jacket (how special!:mad:) :
100_0033.jpg

And here he is comandeering my computer:
100_0028.jpg

And the last one is him and his soccer ball. Because he's cool like that:
100_0019.jpg

Okay now I have to post my cat pictures again sorry if you've already seen them. Mine are all mutts but I love them all...

Bucky he's my jealous mush.
DSCF0907.jpg

His Brother Bonzi who is my biggest cat
DSCF0905.jpg

Oatmeal the baby who gets into everything
DSCF0932.jpg

Bucky is the biggest mush. He just sits on your lap and purrs so loud you have to turn up the volume on the TV. He is also the only cat who will go near my 6 year old. And if you call another cat or are petting another cat near him, he runs over and moves the other cat out of the way. It is funny.

Doesn't he look like he is on drugs? :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom