Fingringhoe, Essex Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the most obscure band i have so far is either air or nick drake or boston or smashing pumpkins or eits depending on whcih of those well-known artists you consider most obscure

Varitek said:

highlight selection, right click, convert to mp3. make sure you go into advanced settings first and set the bit rate under import to whatever you want it to convert to.

(e.g. if the last thing you ripped was u2 at 320 and you're converting an mp4 that was 128 you might wanna lower that)

Mine only has a choice for converting to aac.

Varitek said:
the most obscure band i have so far is either air or nick drake or boston or smashing pumpkins or eits depending on whcih of those well-known artists you consider most obscure

Dang, lady, those are like the least obscure things ever.

the tourist said:

I used to. But I moved to 224 about 6 months ago.

Any noticeable improvement? I figure if you're encoding anything in mp3, there's already a huge drop in quality. :shrug:

the tourist said:
I just heard my first Ryan Adams song. I liked it.

Rock N' Roll and Gold are my favorites of his, but I'm in the minority. Last year's Easy Tiger was good.

Maybe since I'm also downloading? I won't be able to stay up late enough to send you the link tonight Varitek. I'll mail it to you in the morning.

The Sad Punk said:

Dang, lady, those are like the least obscure things ever.

I know that's my problem. They are more obscure than the other songs I've got. I like bread and butter rock and roll which is part of the problem.

LemonMelon said:

Rock N' Roll and Gold are my favorites of his, but I'm in the minority. Last year's Easy Tiger was good.

The song I heard was in a mix cd. The song is called "Love Is Hell"

Varitek said:

I know that's my problem. They are more obscure than the other songs I've got. I like bread and butter rock and roll which is part of the problem.

Bread and butter? Please elaborate.

Funniest random picture of the night, don't ask me where I got it from:

picturexf2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom