Finger, Tennessee Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You should just have on the back

that has SAVE THE WHALERS TOUR
then the tour dates

ie, one.

The tour is the Annhilation Tour. You weren't here in January for those lulz. Somebody put an article on Wikipedia about U2's next tour being the Annhilation [sic] Tour. We ran with it. Eventually, the Wikipedia article had a lengthy setlist and claimed the tour would include a concert in my backyard.

The tour is the Annhilation Tour. You weren't here in January for those lulz. Somebody put an article on Wikipedia about U2's next tour being the Annhilation [sic] Tour. We ran with it. Eventually, the Wikipedia article had a lengthy setlist and claimed the tour would include a concert in my backyard.
It was beautiful :sad:

I wish we'd ever figured out who started it.

OK, I know this isn't a great time to go, but it's getting extremely late. I'll give my thoughts on everything in the morning. So far, I have no complaints, but I agree with Chass to use a colon in the first line.

Also, is Clarendon an option for text? That would look more like old school U2.

It was beautiful :sad:

I wish we'd ever figured out who started it.

I can't believe it avoided deletion for as long as it did!

Does anybody have a saved copy of the article? I want to see all the locations it claimed the tour would hit, so that we can come up with a proper itinerary.

Hahaha, John McCain thinks the fundamentals of the American economy are sound. Twit.

Fuck!
I need to go to bed, I 've got a test and a quiz tomorrow and I managed to study not at all. This is going to be a problem this semester.

Awesome. :up:

Decide for yourself which of your statements my comment refers to. :wink:

:tongue:

and not offline because there's sort of a HUGE sea and land inbetween us :sad:

:hi5: how are ya guys doin?

I'm so gonna celebrate with a breakfast/lunch pizza... :uhoh: I thought my exam was going to be an hour later so I barely had brekkie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom