Fenway Park Superthread!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Varitek said:

why don't you just tell ehr if she doesn't understand what we're tlaking about no need to read the thread. or whatever it was.

:lmao: I'm reading back through the thread now and just came across that. Wow, I can't believe Canadiens is gone.

phanan said:

I just showed up and read through it as well.

And I was so looking forward to his new Desert Island entry. :wink:

:lol: Yeah, what this time? C3PO in a condom?

phillyfan26 said:

1 container pho soup from pho bar thurs night - for lunch tomorrow :drool:
1 container lentil soup, needs a little longer cooking anyway
7 eggs for omlettes/scramble
1 ziplock of ham and cheese for eggs
1 ziplock of onions, peppers and tomatos for eggs (they were already out of mushrooms :sad: ) plus i threw in some brocolli on top
1 ziplock of spinach
1 container salsa for eggs
1 container sour cream to make annie's with
1 ziplock of rice (to eat with my trader joe's indian and thai stuff, tho i shoulda gotten more rice i think)
like 4 oranges, 4 pears, and 3 apples
some hot sauce for the eggs

also stocked up on yogurt, apple sauce, pudding and instant oatmeal with extra meals at the campus snack bar. but here's hoping the philly dude calls some time this week and takes me out to eat! (plus, spring break = no parties = no hookups = me. need. sex.)

Varitek said:
plus, spring break = no parties = no hookups = me. need. sex.
:lol: you get used to going without after a while

emo.gif

Oh, right. I misread you. I got the impression the two epic bannings you mentioned took place today.

This thread needs to be fixed.

s640x480

VLocity railcar, fuck yeah.

KhanadaRhodes said:

:lol: you get used to going without after a while

emo.gif

i know i am really enjoying senior year and the safety of the on-campus hookup and the tons of horny young men. my longest droughts since i became sexually active, aside from the time i went long distance, were both during summer breaks.

phanan said:

Yeah, I saw them. The bullpen shots rock.

lol i have TONS of bullpen shots, what else to do before a game? but it takes a lot to get the occasional non blurry and even more occasional action shot like those. my camera's shutter speed was not made for sports. i can't wait to get a new one.

No spoken words said:
Axver, does it matter to you that I've been on a bullet train in Japan?

:jealous:

Though the rail system in Japan sounds so hectic and crowded.

Varitek said:
i know i am really enjoying senior year and the safety of the on-campus hookup and the tons of horny young men. my longest droughts since i became sexually active, aside from the time i went long distance, were both during summer breaks.
you're a senior? shit.

Varitek said:

lol i have TONS of bullpen shots, what else to do before a game? but it takes a lot to get the occasional non blurry and even more occasional action shot like those. my camera's shutter speed was not made for sports. i can't wait to get a new one.

I'd love to sneak in my SLR camera for that.

Gotta love the bleachers...

phanan said:

That seems to be about right.

I actually would've given him the benefit of the doubt, even if his list sucked, as long as he followed the rules.

Yeah, I was going to say that I'd be willing to give him a chance this time round. Not that that really matters anyway, since I'll just be a regular contestant this time. I'm looking forward to that, actually.

phanan said:
I actually would've given him the benefit of the doubt, even if his list sucked, as long as he followed the rules.
yeah, but i'm sure his buddies would've swarmed the threads when it was his round and pretty much forced a win.

it's not like i think these competitions are serious business or anything, but if you're just doing this shit for a laugh, then it's not really for you.

No spoken words said:

The local trains are, yes, but the bullet trains are less crowded. Amazing experience, being in Tokyo.

I'd love to go over there to ride the bullet trains, but it's the crowds that deter me. But if the trains aren't bad, then maybe I can motivate myself to go through the crowds everywhere else, as I'd really love to do a few bullet train trips.

old bay seasoned chips are kinda weird. but i'll take free chips found in the hallway food depository (and no, that's not the trashcan)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom