Explain your name...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Canadiens - Greatest NHL team ever
11 - Saku Koivu's number
60 - Jose Theodore's number
---------------------------------------
Canadiens1160:wink:

I also go by MikeTheHockeyFan around the 'net.

well, lol...to start I'm not "girlie" in the sense that people think of as. :) I just use that term like some use "babe" , "lady" or just "girl"to show you're female...lol...if that makes sense.
This was my old Zootopia name which stemmed from a nickname an old friend gave me back in 2001: the anime girlie because at the time I really really obsessed with a few series. :) I still am a fan but I'm not as much as I was (lol U2 filled that void!). And 2002 was the year I graduated. :) I've thought about changing my username, but I've gotten so used to it...so..

lol that's me :D

arw9797 said:
ARW is my initials

9797 is a stupid number I used to use at a job. I worked in a cash office and had to enter ARW 9797 as my code to get into the system. I started there in January 1997 so that's how I ended up with 9797.

I HATE THE 9797'S so if you're ever in the mood to shorten names again Sicy you can certainly feel free to change mine to just ARW :D pleaaaaaaaaase!!!!! I can't stand it when someone calls me arw9797 :sad: I feel like I did something wrong when my full name is used.

I actually just wanted to be Amanda but I think there's someone signed up with my name :mad: that's never even posted before :madspit:

OMG! in Las Vegas, someone mentioned you and called you arw9797...I thought, what a kook, she's arw..why the #'s...:der: anyway, I'm all for shortening everything...from now on, I'm, Mr.

that's all, just "mister or Mr."; take ur pick! :)

i got mine from my vegas blue crack friends. prior to the vegas show, I didn't post. so after meeting some of ya'll in vegas, i decided i needed to actually participate and the people said i would be new to the crack.
my original one was in desperate need of a change, so we got new email and there you go.
zoney suggested the "craic" instead of "crack", thus it evolved...

new_craic_girl said:
zoney suggested the "craic" instead of "crack", thus it evolved...

Oh... I thought the 'craic' came from some mythical/mystical/magical reference from the medival period or something! :eeklaugh:

My name is Clif and it's a pun on like the edge of a cliff. Kinda cheesy, but it was like my fourth choice.

cydewaze said:
My name's Paul. My mom picked it. :shrug:

:wink:

.....while in Vegas, Mr BAW and I where talking about your wedding pictures (On how good they came out) and I finally understood your name......."sideways"....:reject:....all this time I thought it was something else.....:rolleyes:

RedrocksU2 said:

.....while in Vegas, Mr BAW and I where talking about your wedding pictures (On how good they came out) and I finally understood your name......."sideways"....:reject:....all this time I thought it was something else.....:rolleyes:

:lmao: I thought it was pronounced CityWazee. :reject:

Tara cracks up when I say it correctly now. :rolleyes: Then again, I usually just refer to him as Paul. It's easier :D

Thank God I'm not the only one who missed this one. Oh and I can't pronounce Chizip either. I want to pronounce it like this Ki-Zip. :nerd: :rolleyes:

lol! I never knew such things went on about my screen name. :p

I want to pronounce "Chizip" like "Chip-Zip" without the "P".

StuckInALemon said:
It's a play on my two favourite songs, Stuck In A Moment You Can't Get Out Of, and Lemon

and then you have the added joke of it being about the time the lemon didn't open.

:lol: good name.

Mine is from "One" I was looking for a new name to use for my email address and wanted to use howlongtosingthissong, but I thought it was too long (hehe, I had an unintended pun). Anyway, I had to think fast and got onebloodonelife. Some people who don't like U2 get a little weirded out by it though, oh well.

Back
Top Bottom