Dyke Parade, Mardyke, Cork, Ireland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's taking me forever to even get buzzed on this wine:waiting:

Seriously...

Well, I have started singing

I suppose that is a sign that it's working

I guess when you pay 13 bucks for a bottle of wine.. you get what you pay for.

OMG GUYS I HAVE A STORY!!!!!

Today I was downtown with my dad and we went to Kensington Market and outside of one of the stores they had a karaoke machine set up and some girl was singing With Or Without You and it was so adorable :lol: and when we walked by my dad and I were both smiling and she was like "I'm glad I'm making you smile". It was coolness.

Okay you of all people should know how my mind works (or doesn't work, whatever) :wink:

Maybe :shifty:

Seriously...

Maybe you should of got some vodka, would of helped a lot :wink:

Seriously...

Cheap wine :up: It's served me well enough in the past, all depends on the speed in which it's consumed :drool:

Today I was downtown with my dad and we went to Kensington Market and outside of one of the stores they had a karaoke machine set up and some girl was singing With Or Without You and it was so adorable :lol: and when we walked by my dad and I were both smiling and she was like "I'm glad I'm making you smile". It was coolness.

:up: A girl singing with or without you :hmm: That's different :D

That's so sweet :cute:

Oh that so awesome and cool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom