Dublin, Texas Superthread (Dr. Pepper!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back when we first moved into this house (before I'd taken to it with bug spray) I was sitting on my bedroom floor and a spider DROPPED DOWN FROM THE CEILING ON A WEB RIGHT NEXT TO ME.

I damn near needed a change of pants.
OH JESUS CHRIST i would've died.

can we please change the subject, i'm wigging out over here :uhoh:

OK, since Ali's AWOL and nobody else has put their hand up, I'll do the new thread. I have a good idea.

The big ones just creep me the fuck out, and these redbacks. I was going to get a beer from the garage, and saw one, right near me as I opened the fridge. I grabbed that beer and fucking ran inside and then was trying to shake off the feeling of it being so close for ages. *weneedashuddersmiley*

Useless factoid: My best friend from primary school in New Zealand was from Sydney too. We both arrived in New Zealand on the same day.

Similarly useless factoid: my best friend in high school was also from New Zealand (Wanganui) and arrived in Australia a year to the day after me.

another useless factoid: the definition of factoid is "something resembling a fact; unverified (often invented) information that is given credibility because it appeared in print." so i'm to assume both of you are lying.

We weren't well organised, admittedly. We just badgered people when they came on the threads. I should've texted you and cin more ahead of time.

But yeah, it was good. They did mostly a hits parade, but they worked in One Tree Hill too, so that was sweet. You'll have to come the next time, whenever that is.

That's cool, who went? Heard much from jen recently?

Same band as the ones who performed at the u23d premiere at imax? Also is it not a trvesty that the Aussie Pink Floyd don't play in Australia? I'm seeing another Floyd tribute band soon... 80 bucks though :eek:

By the way is the kapito spider like the redback from here just with a different stripe?

When we first moved in, the house was effectively infested with ants. Overall that actually freaked me out more.
oh, ants don't bother me. : phew : i dealt with fire ants so much in florida, it was no big deal. did it stop me from kicking anthills? are you kidding? i love seeing them run around like "rarr who kicked down our house" :lmao:

What's your favourite song?? Mine is Bulls on Parade, it's my ultimate pump up song.

Wow. That's one brave mother.
maybe killin in the name of and bulls on parade but there are so many and there's the song at the end of the movie the matrix i can't believe i forget it, oh yes i can

scheisse. i just realized i left my headphones in the living room. and now my dad's awake. he does already know i'm up, but listening to music will just prevent me from going to sleep sooner :hmm:

oh, ants don't bother me. : phew : i dealt with fire ants so much in florida, it was no big deal. did it stop me from kicking anthills? are you kidding? i love seeing them run around like "rarr who kicked down our house" :lmao:

I don't mind them outside. I fucking hate them inside.

:yes:

Once, I found a huge trail of ants from the kitchen to the laundry. So you know what I spent the morning doing? Following the trail and blocking all their entry points. It was quite funny.

Fucking lol at Melbourne's latest try.

The winger picks up a kick on the bounce, juggles it around THE BACK OF HIS HEAD and somehow manages to control it and score.

36-4. Even if Souths score for a 26 point differential, Melbourne would win on percentages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom