Drinking Games!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

~LadyLemon~

I Serve Larry's Stick
So what are your favorite drinking games? Cards are fun, but I like drinking games related to movies, like the Dazed and Confused Drinking Game, or even the fun the Grinch drinking game.

------------------
And so happy Xmas
For black and for white
For yellow and red ones
Let's stop all the fight

I think a drinking game during Zoo Tv would have been cool. lol

We were already gone by then, though, methinks.
eek.gif

------------------
She not waiting on a saviour to come
She's at a bus stop with the news of the world and the sun sun here it comes
She's not waiting for anyone

The Lemon Pure PopAngel

Well I played Chandelliers (sp??) with my friends last weekend.. Its just like quarters accept you have a tall glass in the middle of the table and a mug for each person around the tall glass. And each person takes turn with the quarter.. if they make it in a mug, that person has to drink, if they make it in the middle, everyone has to grab thier mugs away and the last person to grab their mug has to drink the whole glass in the middle.

Hehhe.

Wasted.

I like the drinking game where you drink as much as you can until you pass out.

I guess that's not really a game? More like a typical weekend night.

James Bond movies are good for drinking games, but watch youself, there is one Bond movie (can't remember which one - thus proving my point) that is a killer. The things that gets the biggest 'drinks' in Bond movies are when he says 'Bond, James Bond' cos he normally only does that once, when he gets a shag, when he uses a dirty line, car chase etc. In this one movie he does it all in the first 5 minutes.

The X-Files drinking game is my fav!

You drink at things like: when Scully says I don't think so Mulder; if they go into a dark room/house/cellar; if the x-file ends up having something to do with aliens taking over the planet...it's a blast!

------------------
One love, one life...
Give peace a chance!
Don't let the bastards grind you down!

Create Light
Create Unity
Create Joy
CREATE PEACE!

Originally posted by Zoo Schabow:
Oh yeah! I forgot one!

DRINKING JENGA!

That is so cool! someone just brought a Jenga in to the office and people didn't even know what it was. We actually had a drunk jenga with things written on the pieces like "trade shirts with the person next to you". Asshole was good as well as I Have Never....

There's a grinch drinking game? Someone please tell me the rules!!!!

My personal fav was "Circle of Death" when I was in England, but I haven't played since

For the Grinch drinking game, you have to drink whenever they say "who"! Lots of drinking in such a short amount of time--good fun!

------------------
And so happy Xmas
For black and for white
For yellow and red ones
Let's stop all the fight

Ah, drinking games...

I like the traditional "quarters", also "beer-pong", and "caps"- which consists of flinging beer bottle caps into empty cups. The rules vaguely resemble that of "Horse" in basketball.

Then there is "Doorknob"...
Not so much a drinking game as it is a game played by drunks--no shortage of viable contestants at my alma mater. It starts when someone, shall we say,.... breaks foul wind. That person must say "SAFETY" to stay out of harms way. If someone else says "DOORKNOB" first, the wind-breaker will be physically beaten on by the other players until he/she tags a doorknob anywhere in the room. I know- real sophisticated entertainment, but let me tell you this: After drinking for a while, there is nothing funnier or more amusing than watching some poor bastard dragging several attackers across a room searching for a door. Cheers!

In my drinking days...my favorite was the classic "Hi Bob". I think this was one of the first drinking games related to a TV show.

------------------
The joker is the best card.

Originally posted by ~LadyLemon~:
I can never remember how to play asshole when I'm sober, because usually I play it when I'm already drunk--if that makes any sense...

Yes. Trust me. It makes a lot of sense.

------------------
THE DUCK HAS DIED

sliding. go sliding while drinking. just watch out for trees.
biggrin.gif
it's more fun to be the sober one watching all of your foolish drunk friends go sliding. Except we don't have snow this year, so no fun so far.

------------------
Taste is the enemy of art.

I like the game 'Roxanne'... it's good because it combines drinking and good music haha

Incase you didn't already know that's where you listen to the Police' song 'Roxanne' and take a shot each time they say 'Roxanne'... this can be killer when they utter the name repeatedly
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Hewson:
In my drinking days...my favorite was the classic "Hi Bob". I think this was one of the first drinking games related to a TV show.

LOL.

Wow did you date yourself with that one, hewson!

------------------
One love, one life...
Give peace a chance!
Don't let the bastards grind you down!

Create Light
Create Unity
Create Joy
CREATE PEACE!

I can never remember how to play asshole when I'm sober, because usually I play it when I'm already drunk--if that makes any sense...

------------------
And so happy Xmas
For black and for white
For yellow and red ones
Let's stop all the fight

Back
Top Bottom