Double Trouble State Park, New Jersey Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure thing baby darling.

Can you draw an anthropomorphic? Moydrum Castle with a thought bubble over it's head, and in the thought bubble, fat Vegas elvis wrapped in an American flag, and everything in the thought bubble being on fire?

Can you draw an anthropomorphic? Moydrum Castle with a thought bubble over it's head, and in the thought bubble, fat Vegas elvis wrapped in an American flag, and everything in the thought bubble being on fire?

Oh, I think I understand what this is about. :lol: Yeah, sure. Just MS Paint?

Also, I think my throat's bleeding. What a day!

Oh, I think I understand what this is about. :lol: Yeah, sure. Just MS Paint?

Also, I think my throat's bleeding. What a day!

:D:D:D Whatever it is you usually draw with. I will love you forever and always. (more than I already forever and always love you of course).

:|

You know what's really tearing me up about this whole Gubernatorial election? Members of my family are going to go in there tomorrow and straight ticket vote. I understand them voting for McCain, it's just who they are. But the idea that by straight ticket voting member of my OWN family are going to vote for Mitch Daniels, when the guy doesn't deserve a single Region vote, just is pissing me off. I want to call them all at 7 in the morning and remind them what a terrible idea that would be, but they would just laugh it off because I'm "Ashley, the democrat of the family."

:D:D:D Whatever it is you usually draw with. I will love you forever and always. (more than I already forever and always love you of course).

:|

MS Paint is convenient just because I get sick of scanning. So yeah, I'll do that. :up:

Yeah, I'm not sure how to react about it. I just taste blood. Perhaps I shouldn't have smoked a few small sedans earlier today.

You know what's really tearing me up about this whole Gubernatorial election? Members of my family are going to go in there tomorrow and straight ticket vote. I understand them voting for McCain, it's just who they are. But the idea that by straight ticket voting member of my OWN family are going to vote for Mitch Daniels, when the guy doesn't deserve a single Region vote, just is pissing me off. I want to call them all at 7 in the morning and remind them what a terrible idea that would be, but they would just laugh it off because I'm "Ashley, the democrat of the family."

:hug:

... what if you told them Mitch is a Muslim?

God, I am a terrible person. Feel free to kick me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom