Double Trouble State Park, New Jersey Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
000_0227.jpg

ANZ Stadium locker rooms.

So do I! I'd totally love to live in a high rise apartment. I love that I have classes in a 16 floor tower in the city.
:hi5: i forget how many floors a building has to have to be a high-rise. but unfortunately i don't think there's any high-rise apartment buildings in this town. (in this town in this town in this town) the one i'm lusting over and would live in if i got my own place here has like nine stories i think. i think another one downtown has like 12. i dunno.

I really didn't plan on getting on here at all, because I don't really feel like watching you guys talk politics all night. I get on here to escape all that, but, I really am upset now, and I actually started crying when I saw that with only 9% having been counted, CSPAN has already called Indiana for Mitch Daniels.

I really didn't plan on getting on here at all, because I don't really feel like watching you guys talk politics all night. I get on here to escape all that, but, I really am upset now, and I actually started crying when I saw that with only 9% having been counted, CSPAN has already called Indiana for Mitch Daniels.

Damn. :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom