Doodstil, The Netherlands Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, Ali, you'll be pleased to know that my new headphones have sweet bass.

Before I got this pair, I wasn't even aware there was bass in the intro of Pink Floyd's Summer '68!

Oh, Ali, you'll be pleased to know that my new headphones have sweet bass.

Before I got this pair, I wasn't even aware there was bass in the intro of Pink Floyd's Summer '68!
Niiice. :up:

Does Bono know?
I hope Bono's okay:sad:
If you can force a tenuous connection between Africa and Ireland, Bono's all over it like a rash.

I don't even remember what it's like to sleep well anymore :sad:
That sucks, seriously. :( :hug:

I don't even remember what it's like to sleep well anymore :sad:
:hug: aw! come over to my place, I'll teach you how to sleep at least 10 hours a day!
:lmao:

Drink more and overshare. :wink:

:wink: I'd rather not, and remember the fact that I've never been drunk? Fat chance I"ll be oversharing!

:lol: the only possible thing I would blab about most people here now already know about... Wild, Zu, Ali...

:wink: I'd rather not, and remember the fact that I've never been drunk? Fat chance I"ll be oversharing!

:lol: the only possible thing I would blab about most people here now already know about... Wild, Zu, Ali...

Oh yes, touche.

I don't know!

Guys should I go see one of my favourite singers on Friday? She's gonna be hanging around Temple Bar with her band and a ukulele :hyper:

Guys should I go see one of my favourite singers on Friday? She's gonna be hanging around Temple Bar with her band and a ukulele :hyper:

Yes.

Which reminds me, I need to decide what upcoming gigs I'm going to see ...

Now i remember why i don't normally answer the door :grumpy:

How many times did i have to say No i don't want a 8,000 seater church near me :madwife:

Given that church attendance in England is statistically spiraling downwards, that's probably enough to hold every churchgoer in the country!

I imagine on average weekends, it would be 8,000 seats, 8 in use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom