Don't question your leaders - obey!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kieran McConville

ONE love, blood, life
Oops, wrong forum. LMAO!!

What I meant to say was, post your favourite Lemonade Stand memories here! Let's relive the good old days all over again.

Keiran...you should really liven up some of your posts with a few emoticons. Really let us know how you are feeling.

It is always so hard to figure out if you are being funny, or if you are being serious. Just give us a wink or happy-face or angry face every once in a while so we know exactly the true emotion you are trying to convey on the Internet!

Last edited:
Zonelistener, don't you ever question my authority or put me in a box!!! If I hide my true emoticons at any given time it is only for your own good, and to protect you from the uncertainties of the 'outside world'.

Just relax and talk about the good old days. NOW!!!!

We have burned the old Days.

By sequentially killing off the main characters, only to surprisingly resurrect them with sexy-longing looks and medicineering.

:eyebrowraise:

!

I wish you'd all just shut up and decide who's guilty. It's very important that we decide who the guilty ones are.

That way we can become more pure. Only by mercilessly destroying our dark side, and brutalising ourselves, can we 'become'. Or something.

Back
Top Bottom