Dodji, Senegal Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
But this house is where I spent my first year: 1503 S Meer Rd Michigan City, LaPorte, Indiana 46360 - Google Maps

It's almost literally on the airports grounds. They finally put a fence up between us and the airport a few years ago. I know this because, first it was my grandparents house, and my mom dad and I lived there for a while, then my grandparents gave it to one of their sons, and he and his family still live there.

Shit, that place looks like it's about two by four. How'd you live?!

Most of the time there was only the three of us, but for a while Uncle Mikey lived with us, and I'm not sure how that worked. As far as I can remember (my dad's friend bought it from us, so I've actually been in the house at an age old enough to remember the layout) When you came in the door you were in a little closet room that led straight into the kitchen, from the kitchen there were three doors one led to what was my room, one led to the living room, and the other led to this back sort of den, which had a bedroom off of that. Not too bad for Two 20 year olds and 2 year old.

And then of course there's THE HOUSE where I lived most of my life:
west coolspring ave michigan city indiana - Google Maps

And for all intensive purposes, I still live there. First it was mom dad me and Britt there, then, after the divorce, mom got the house, then we sold it back to dad. Fuck La Porte, this place right here is my home :swoon:.

And for the record, up the road (to the left) is the elementary school I went to, and, like I told you last night, Axver, that day when we had the record low of -23 in 1994, that's how far I had to walk to kindergarten.

There is no difference between the hot and cold taps at my place right now. Good god. In fact, it was coming out slightly hotter than I'd normally turn it up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom