Disappointment Islands, French Polynesia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do I always seem to have more clothing than hangers?

This is a constant problem for me. It makes me wonder why the fuck I have so many clothes to begin with. Then I remember it's all my mother's fault. It's like she always thinks I'm short of clothes or something.

I've always had good experiences at that Arby's :shrug:

You should've gone in. They have a REAL TREE growing inside the dining room. It has fake birds tied to the branches :lol:

You always tell me about this damned tree.

IS THE TREE GOING TO MAKE MY CURLY FRIES WARM?!

:hmm: i'm not sure. let me check. though i think i'm compressing the video so i might be able to upload it to photobucket or flickr.

edit: yep, too big for ysi

Damn, did you make a whole documentary in HD or something? :laugh:

Hm, it would be helpful if I had even the faintest clue where my exam is today.

Urgh. Go AWAY, university.

Also, my bed is not made, and you folks are just going to have to deal with that. Oh and my desk is a mess. But I think the rest of my room is surprisingly clean for me.

So I suppose I'll grab my camera and take a picture or two for you nosy buggers.

So I suppose I'll grab my camera and take a picture or two for you nosy buggers.

:love:

I don't know if I'm going to show you the video or the pictures. I forgot that I screwed up my microphone at some point in time on the camera, so now it can only record loud noises, this is only important because I left my music on while I recorded it, and it makes the video's sound kinda weird.

Alright, so I photographed the fish and the lounge. Not going to photograph the kitchen, given the laundry's hung up in there at the moment and I need to do dishes.

WTF IS THIS THING:

il_430xN.44217821.jpg

Ha, Ashley, you're in one of these photos.

Or at last your signature and half your avatar is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom