Disappointment Islands, French Polynesia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:doh: that's right, i remember you posting a pic of the cover the other day. i wasn't sure if you were still reading it, though given how boring it sounds....

Well I HAVE to read it for class. I have to write a paper on it. I'm quite embarrassed that I'm STILL reading it. damned thing's only 200 pages long. But it's so hard to focus on it.

My goal is to be done with it by 6:00 so then I have 3 hours to work on Criminal Justice, then bed by 9 again, and when I wake up I'll write the paper on it, and spend the afternoon studying for my criminal justice test at 6PM. Yes, this is how I juggle my time :tsk:

ooh, what's it like over there? i'll admit i only watch american sports so i don't really know how it is in other countries. if i manage to go to a steelers game (wif my new job i can't go to nashville in december unfortunately, but there's always next season) i will be the dork in total head to toe black and gold. which isn't hard, i already have a ton of stuff. all i need are steelers socks and i'll have everything. (hat, scarf, gloves, two shirts, a pullover, and pants. oh and a terrible towel. yes i'm lame.)

We don't have people getting completely painted with all sorts of outfits in the crowd (On a side note, best thing I've seen in an NFL crowd is a guy dressed EXACTLY as the joker at a Saints game). Usually a team jersey is the most teamwear you need, although as weather dictates you can accessorise.

We are generally recognised as the loudest fans in the competition though. We can make great noise with only 8,000 in the stadium - when we had nearly 26,000 it was actually deafening. One of our new players who is used to playing in front of crowds of 30,000 said after we won a really close game with a fairly low crowd early in the season it was one of the loudest crowds he'd played in front of. Something like 10,000 sounding like 60,000.

You should totally see my collection of Warriors jerseys. You won't feel at all lame after that.

"Once again, the past seemed to be repeating itself for Anna Buschler" maybe because the woman is a complete Ass and should have just taken the money instead of continuing to go to court over it :doh:

Perhaps once I put my washing away and take some rubbish out I should take some photos of my evil lair.

I am all for this, Ive always been curious what your place looks like....Khan's too. Why? I really don't know. I think cause I've seen what looks to be most of Axvers, and I've been in Chass' room :lol:. I've seen elMel's basement as well. But I've no clue for the two of you :tsk:

I am all for this, Ive always been curious what your place looks like....Khan's too. Why? I really don't know. I think cause I've seen what looks to be most of Axvers, and I've been in Chass' room :lol:. I've seen elMel's basement as well. But I've no clue for the two of you :tsk:

Small and blue.

But that should encourage me to put this washing away.

I'm kinda glad he wasn't in a way though. Made me brave enough to go for the film degree. I don't know how brave I'm going to be when it's time to actually find a job though :uhoh:

:flirt:

Oh man. The dorm I lived in that one semester :sad: there were cockroaches :shudder:
ha, yeah. entering the world post-graduation and looking for a job in the field is what freaks me out the most.

roaches? ugh :crack:

We don't have people getting completely painted with all sorts of outfits in the crowd (On a side note, best thing I've seen in an NFL crowd is a guy dressed EXACTLY as the joker at a Saints game). Usually a team jersey is the most teamwear you need, although as weather dictates you can accessorise.

We are generally recognised as the loudest fans in the competition though. We can make great noise with only 8,000 in the stadium - when we had nearly 26,000 it was actually deafening. One of our new players who is used to playing in front of crowds of 30,000 said after we won a really close game with a fairly low crowd early in the season it was one of the loudest crowds he'd played in front of. Something like 10,000 sounding like 60,000.

You should totally see my collection of Warriors jerseys. You won't feel at all lame after that.
show me your collection of warriors jerseys then :drool:

ha, really? i can take some photos (or video, whatever you'd prefer) if you want.

ha, yeah. entering the world post-graduation and looking for a job in the field is what freaks me out the most.

roaches? ugh :crack:

Apparently roaches are common in Texas. While I'm not saying they don't exist in Indiana, I have NEVER seen one I know that they are there, because my dad saw one at his buddy's house once. But oh God. The day I finally saw one in the dorm, I just wanted to cry. I have a phobia about things like that.

Apparently roaches are common in Texas. While I'm not saying they don't exist in Indiana, I have NEVER seen one I know that they are there, because my dad saw one at his buddy's house once. But oh God. The day I finally saw one in the dorm, I just wanted to cry. I have a phobia about things like that.
yeah, it seems they're more common in the south. they are so disgusting. :sigh:

:hmm: now I don't remember. I just feel like I have. I know I've seen a picture of the room your computer's in. And that picture of you with the pirate getup or something, what room was that?

That was probably somewhere I used to live. The only photos featuring where I live right now don't show you much at all of the actual place.

As for the pirate one, that was at Kate's place in TN.

That was probably somewhere I used to live. The only photos featuring where I live right now don't show you much at all of the actual place.

As for the pirate one, that was at Kate's place in TN.

:doh:

Well then.

Ax too :uhoh:

Current incarnation of my room (I move it all around every 6 months or so) :

roomc1.jpg

roomc2.jpg

roomc3.jpg

roomc4.jpg

roomc5.jpg

I should have photographed my place just after Mum left, when it was all nice and clean. :uhoh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom