Disappointment Islands, French Polynesia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:(

I tend to like facial hair unless it's a clit tickler or something.
a clit tickler? ha...i just googled it and i was right. i thought you were referring to a soul patch. i've never heard it called that before! i hate soul patches :tsk: it's the wussiest facial hair ever. i think my least favourite more manly facial hair is the moustache. ewwww.

:hi5:

lol, i'll admit though i've no idea what it looks like without the cornflakes :depressed:

cagneyyc1.jpg

James Cagney is pushing grapefruit into a lady's face.

a clit tickler? ha...i just googled it and i was right. i thought you were referring to a soul patch. i've never heard it called that before! i hate soul patches :tsk: it's the wussiest facial hair ever. i think my least favourite more manly facial hair is the moustache. ewwww.

:lol:

:up: i've never even had a drink at a concert or sports event. of course it doesn't help that all these places tend to serve is beer. but still. i laugh when people whine about the long lines for beer. no one's forcing you to have any. it's like shopping here the day after thanksgiving. don't whine about the crowds. if you don't like pandemonium then please stay home and fight off the tryptophan.

I've only ever had drinks before a sports event, that was in Wellington at a pub with all of the Phoenix supporters. Even that, that was a 'buzzed' drunk, rather than 'how the fuck am I going to walk' drunk. It was pleasant.

Well, unless U2 hit your city twice on the same tour, in which case the second night may be indistinguishable from the first. Especially if they're doing a stadium gig. :wink:

But yeah, exactly. It just seems utterly pointless. If you want to get drunk, do it at a pub. If you really badly want some music, plenty of pubs have free tribute bands and shit. Like, heh, the Aussie U2 Show. I mean, I know what I'm getting myself in for when I go to a pub to listen to them. Doesn't mean I have to like all the damn drunks, but it just shows me why I don't go out to pubs in the first place.
why did i know you'd make a U2 reference? :lol: it's true though.

and yes, bar bands ftw. it's a great way to have the whole concert experience without having to shell out a ton of money. if i'm poor or no one i like is coming to my town, i'll go to a bar for the hell of it. paying maybe a $2 cover isn't bad. though i always tend to get bad service as soon as i order my tea :D i can see on their faces "shit, she's not buying booze!! i'm not attending to her now!"

Haha, I only ever heard it as the clit tickler until I started talking to people outside of Australia! For me it's a soul patch when it's on a black jazzman, but it's a clit tickler otherwise.

The Indian guy I was kind of with is a Sikh, so he had some facial hair, including one of those stereotypically Indian slightly curly little moustaches, but I didn't really notice it that much. It wasn't obvious, and it suited him.

I sometimes get a beer at half time at footy matches, but only if the queues aren't too long. I find that the amount of drunks there depends on the team the Eagles are playing. There are more at Crows matches than Port matches. But at the Hawks game at the MCG, everyone seemed sober! I wasn't expecting it.

I've only ever had drinks before a sports event, that was in Wellington at a pub with all of the Phoenix supporters. Even that, that was a 'buzzed' drunk, rather than 'how the fuck am I going to walk' drunk. It was pleasant.
:love: i've no problem with buzzed drunks ever. they're all happy and shit. it's when people get drunk drunk that they can run the risk of becoming annoying.

though i'll admit i'm hypocritical in that aspect as when i drink, i get DRUNK. if i do something it's not half-assed. but i rarely drink, so. but when i do i have like...a ton of alcohol.

Haha, I only ever heard it as the clit tickler until I started talking to people outside of Australia! For me it's a soul patch when it's on a black jazzman, but it's a clit tickler otherwise.

The Indian guy I was kind of with is a Sikh, so he had some facial hair, including one of those stereotypically Indian slightly curly little moustaches, but I didn't really notice it that much. It wasn't obvious, and it suited him.
we're prudes over here! :lol: it does seem silly to call some white dude's thing a soul patch, especially since the white guys who have it are so wussy. like i said, it's wussy facial hair. the time you spend making sure you shave the damn thing straight, you could've already shaved the thing off, fucked your girlfriend (who will be more attracted to you anyway sans-soul patch), and have a shower.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom