Dhuusamarreeb, Somalia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
All so obliging :D

I've had an email off my tutor at college and the title is something like 'why you haven't been going to tutor period' (okay, so I've been missing it... don't shoot me!) But I've got to read the email, and I'm just too scared/embarressed... if I forward it to someone else, will they read it first and tell me if it contains any massive berating/sum it up for me?!

I'd love you forever :cute:

:up: InaKafkaTragedy@aol.com

I'm good at reading into people's words.

All so obliging :D

I've had an email off my tutor at college and the title is something like 'why you haven't been going to tutor period' (okay, so I've been missing it... don't shoot me!) But I've got to read the email, and I'm just too scared/embarressed... if I forward it to someone else, will they read it first and tell me if it contains any massive berating/sum it up for me?!

I'd love you forever :cute:

AW! Someone else is already on it, otherwise I totally would! I avoided a voice mail message this week for a very similar reason :wink:

AW! Someone else is already on it, otherwise I totally would! I avoided a voice mail message this week for a very similar reason :wink:

You're a star :flirt:

Haha, so...we're both officially cowards then?! I'm glad I'm not the only one :D

You're a star :flirt:

Haha, so...we're both officially cowards then?! I'm glad I'm not the only one :D

totally not! I have a little side job (get your mind out of the gutter) and I forgot to do it on Sunday so Monday when I saw that my 'employer' had called, I just avoided it! :lol: today I finally went into my voice mail and I just skipped over it. I know what it said so...

Not when you're 18 and your nan is sick

God those over 70s and there Budweiser I swear they never stop drinking :wink:

My Grannies tipple is Smirnoff, actually :wink:

John, you join Justin in the 'Saint' category :up:

totally not! I have a little side job (get your mind out of the gutter) and I forgot to do it on Sunday so Monday when I saw that my 'employer' had called, I just avoided it! :lol: today I finally went into my voice mail and I just skipped over it. I know what it said so...

Hey! I'm not Wild, the first thing that jumped into my mind was 'Accounting' of course :wink: An excellent side job.

I completely agree, why bother listening/reading if you KNOW it's a telling off?! I wouldn't go out of my way to be shouted at thankyou!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom