Dallas, Moray, Scotland, UK Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LaBeagle*:

2144699892_f9276e45b6.jpg

Landlord said yes :).

Going to get her soon!

*Not our LaBeagle, but holy shit, that's an awesome picture.

Ashley your PM box is full, but I've got email from NHL store saying they've shipped my stuff. Looks like they've done it in two packages though as one is in Indianapolis, and the other in Smock, PA (next supterhtread location anyone)

So hopefully one of those packages turns up soon! :hyper:

Ashley your PM box is full, but I've got email from NHL store saying they've shipped my stuff. Looks like they've done it in two packages though as one is in Indianapolis, and the other in Smock, PA (next supterhtread location anyone)

So hopefully one of those packages turns up soon! :hyper:

Eee! I love getting packages, even if they're not mine :lol:.

Which reminds me...I was supposed to get a package today.

Well, I may not have received a package, but I did receive....

IMG_20110531_170059.jpg

IMG_20110531_165835.jpg

Oh, and never mind, no, my package is headed in the right direction. I just keep thinking today is the 1st of June. Well, it's past midnight now, so it is. But it wasn't a few hours ago, which is the day I was expecting the package. Also known as May 31st.

It's time for this week's installment of Reasons To Hate Dave.

Dave has been using Microsoft points on XBox Live that have been attained by way of hacking and credit card fraud.

This has been another installment of Reasons to Hate Dave. Back to you, Supterhtread.

She's a mixture of two of the best kinds of dog in the whole world. There's no way not for her to be awesome...

...then it got even more awesome when she ended up being 1) Housebroken, 2) A fan of crates and 3) played fetch and actually returned.

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!

In this corner, weighing in at 7 pounds? the World Heavyweight Champion: Bowie The Firecat!!!!

And in this corner, the newcomer, weighing in at 12 pounds, Joni!

This epic battle for love and affection is going to come to quite the dramatic close, we're sure.

Daniel, my PM box is likely never not going to be full, so you can go ahead and message me on Facebook.

Anyways...your hoodie is here!

Ashley, I feel bad that I never sent you and traviud a wedding gift. No, the turntable doesn't count, you bought that from me.

Haha, don't worry, I'm just kidding.

If you really do want to get us something, a giftcard would be nice, we have a good many things we still need to get for the puppy :).

Haha, don't worry, I'm just kidding.

If you really do want to get us something, a giftcard would be nice, we have a good many things we still need to get for the puppy :).

OK, do you have PetCo near you or PetsMart or something else entirely?

Daniel, my PM box is likely never not going to be full, so you can go ahead and message me on Facebook.

Anyways...your hoodie is here!

:hyper: Awesomeness! Hopefully the rest of the gear isn't too far away. I wonder how much it would cost to have them shipped here in the fastest way possible :hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom