CSGWs: Remember Me as a Time of Day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG, I just bought Rapper's Delight on Wednesday! :lol: You've got a lot of great stuff! I should make a complete list of mine once they're all in my possession again. :hmm:

OMG, I just bought Rapper's Delight on Wednesday! :lol: You've got a lot of great stuff! I should make a complete list of mine once they're all in my possession again. :hmm:

I bought it for my mom for her birthday last year :lol: apparently that is her JAM :lol:. I bought all these for her to have in the hopes that some day I could get her a record player, but in the end, I'm just supposed to rip them to disc for her, and she's letting me keep them. Some day, I'll do it :lol:....I should mention, my mom's birthday is July 17th...yeah, that means...it's been almost a year.

I just randomly inventoried them for the st sometime a few months ago, and I saved the lsit on my LJ. I inventoried my cassette tapes last week if you wanna see THAT list :lmao:

I thought it was the bus driver

The bus driver isn't Jesus? :wink:

John :wave:

How goes it? What have you guys been upto? :hyper:

I'm good, waiting in Dani's room while she's at work :wink:

So much and yet so little, going to movies every tuesday, we went to a silent film the other night and it's soundtrack was done by a few indie bands. And just so much stuff some days...and other days we sit around doing nothing :lol:

How are you guys?

I'm good :D

Finally done with school and moved into a new 2 bed-2 bath apartment yesterday... or as you guys call them, "flat."

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom