Crackpot, North Yorkshire Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Ravva! :wave:

Good! Because besides any self-confidence matters, there is the point Liam raises:

... yeah, not many, outside of tutorials anyway. I'm businesslike. I show up, I do what's meant to be done at the tutorials, and go home. And kind of wish I'd talk to people casually and make friends, but that's hard.

I know it's hard to talk to people you're hard around. :wink:

Just take the plunge, man.

Anyone have any advice for severe screaming foot cramps...

apart from cutting off the foot

Hold your foot still and keep calm til it passes. That is if we're talking about a cramp of the charlie horse variety. I had two of those the other day, and I wanted to scream it hurt so bad

Ha. It's making Jaws hella awesome. Seriously.

Watch more Martha :drool:

It's mostly on my forearms, occasionally on my hands. I don't believe Ive ever had it anywhere else. It really was getting better til I spent a bunch of time in the Sun today. but I do have antibiotics, and they do clean it right up, I just didn't want to feel the burn :lol: It wasn't so bad...but the al-ko-hall might have had something to do with it.

Haha, cool. :lol:

Ah, that's good then. My elbows/forearms, neck, and knees/lower legs are where it hits worst. I loved the medicine I was on for that ear infection because it got rid of the eczema! Alas, it has come back and it has been damn hard to keep at bay. Especially since I hate putting on loads of moisturiser. Nasty stuff.

According to my Doc, if I use Moisturizer regularly it *shouldn't* happen as much, but if I use it while I'm broke out it'll make it worse :huh: :lol:

I've had issues with my feet for years.. usually when I get a foot cramp.. I find I firm surface and stretch my toes upwards... cursing,swearing and weeping all at the same time.
Normally they're gone within five minutes.. but last night I had one that lasted for a full half hour and it was excruciating ... even now my foot feels incredibly weak and I can't put full pressure on it.. and I had to miss hockey again dammit

oh man RB, that sucks. I get really bad charlie horses in my calf while I"m sleeping sometimes, and they make me limp for days.

I know it's hard to talk to people you're hard around. :wink:

Just take the plunge, man.

Har har.

No, really, I'm far more interested in just striking up some friends right now. I'm sick of leading such a goddamn boring life. I'm even passing a concert tonight because I just don't feel like going alone, or really dragging myself out of the house.

Listening to Opeth right now... am loving it..

I think Baying of The Hounds is my favourite right now

Have a chance to check out Garnet Rogers Axdude?

Awesomeness. :up:

No, not yet! I've stacks of music to check out right now. But I'll get to it soon!

Yes, Ravva, you terrify me, what with that imposing Canadianness and all. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom