Coward, South Carolina Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: male sheep! but Ax, don't you know everyone on the internet is actually male? It's an old rule! :yes: those who pretend to be female are actually 60 year old guys looking for a date!

:lmao:

Love-Ewe-front.gif

Hey Serena :wave: You well?

Mm, yes. It was a long day yesterday (My friend REALLY grates me sometimes. It's a wonder I don't strangle him!) and I hadn't had much sleep. So I ended up sleeping from the time I left until just now! Minus the cold pizza for breakfast/lunch. :drool:

How are you?

Mm, yes. It was a long day yesterday (My friend REALLY grates me sometimes. It's a wonder I don't strangle him!) and I hadn't had much sleep. So I ended up sleeping from the time I left until just now! Minus the cold pizza for breakfast/lunch. :drool:

How are you?

I'm wishing death upon life and the world :)

I will, from now on :flirt: I'm used to call people by their nickname till they tell me their name :lol: it seems so rude to suddenly call someone by their name while I barely know them..

It's not rude more like "oh god how the hell do they know me name! stalker! :scream:" or something to that effect

Whee, essays. :| At least I'm approaching completion ...

Hello to Serena! :wave:

:lol: male sheep! but Ax, don't you know everyone on the internet is actually male? It's an old rule! :yes: those who pretend to be female are actually 60 year old guys looking for a date!

So you aren't a beautiful tall Dutch woman who wants to share fine wines and cheeses with me? My dreams are shattered. Shattered, I tell you! :sad:

Hey Axver! :wave:

How are you besides presumably bored to tears by your essays?

I am ... bored to tears by my essays.

But earlier we had a lulzworthy romp around EYKIW. For Good Times, see the threads about Bono™ suing a German TV station and Edge buying a yacht.

Whee, essays. :| At least I'm approaching completion ...

Hello to Serena! :wave:

So you aren't a beautiful tall Dutch woman who wants to share fine wines and cheeses with me? My dreams are shattered. Shattered, I tell you! :sad:

:uhoh: oh damn, framed myself...

:uhoh:

I mean :shifty:

:flirt: oh hi there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom