Corny Point, South Australia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: You shoulda seen me when I first got them. Ali sent me two packages for christmas last year, one was completely gone after a few days!

:uhoh: I thought the 2nd one was empty after 2 weeks... but now it turns out it had 2 cookies left... I ate those last week..

:lol:

I used to take eleven days to eat a pack - one Tim Tam a day. I seem to have lost the self control I so carefully cultivated for about 19-20 years of my life. :(

Adam says:..."There is a lingering trace of Englishness in the way I talk."

Lingering trace? Uh...try You're the Englishest thing ever, not only in the way you speak, but the way you are. Posh doesn't even begin to describe it.

Lingering trace? Uh...try You're the Englishest thing ever, not only in the way you speak, but the way you are. Posh doesn't even begin to describe it.

What the hell, Adam? God, it seems like he only just got off the plane from England!

Meanwhile, Bono seems to have permanently acquired an American accent.

Or get something to eat and/or drink, since I haven't gotten anything since breakfast... 7 hours ago..

Heh, I went so long without eating today, and barely even noticing. I'll probably end up being starving all tomorrow or something ...

Heh, I went so long without eating today, and barely even noticing. I'll probably end up being starving all tomorrow or something ...

I'm hungry, and thirsty. This is not going to be healthy. :crack:

I'll be back after getting some food, water, and groceries.

What the hell, Adam? God, it seems like he only just got off the plane from England!

Meanwhile, Bono seems to have permanently acquired an American accent.
Get this. This is better: "As I went through my teens, partly as a REBELLION AGAINST MY PARENTS, ...I progressively thought of myself as Irish."

Lamest rebellion ever. That obviously didn't take. Pommy bastard.

Ha, I just found $20 on the floor that I never knew I had. I feel good now.

Get this. This is better: "As I went through my teens, partly as a REBELLION AGAINST MY PARENTS, ...I progressively thought of myself as Irish."

Lamest rebellion ever. That obviously didn't take. Pommy bastard.

He had to resort to Irishness because his parents thought the drugs and the school expulsion for streaking were just fantastic? Oh yeah, like we're going to believe that thinking he's Irish was totally a rebellion.

U2 By U2 is so bizarre and useless sometimes.

I hear a tiny piece of Irish in his voice but when i spoken to him he is so English

Holy shit, I just spontaneously did some vacuuming. :ohmy:

I must be unwell.

I think that is so politians understand him :lol:

If he had a thick Dublin accent they'd have trouble

Oh, that's right, Americans apparently need subtitles for any accent that isn't from within the USA. :|

Though it's not as if Bono's Irish accent was ever a particularly strong one. God, his American accent is stronger than his Irish one. Just listen to WOWY on the Paris JT DVD! "I thought we had enough tears in this sawng!"

Oh, that's right, Americans apparently need subtitles for any accent that isn't from within the USA. :|

Though it's not as if Bono's Irish accent was ever a particularly strong one. God, his American accent is stronger than his Irish one. Just listen to WOWY on the Paris JT DVD! "I thought we had enough tears in this sawng!"

I miss his early days Dublin accent :sad:

Aaand the vacuuming experiment ends in failure. A paper on the floor (that I luckily didn't need) accidentally got sucked up ... and stuck halfway. Woops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom