Condom, Gers, France Superthread - Take 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it GA, and if so, how are you handling that with your feet the way they are?

And ugh, I hate how late some gigs are. I don't even see the point. It's just inconvenient, and fucks around those of us dependent on public transport.
yes it is. ugh. it's a small place at least. for my feet, i'll probably do a combo of the last time i saw someone here, and the last time i saw liam (which was the start of all my foot problems). last time i saw someone there, people didn't start coming up to the stage until pretty close to when the concert started. and beforehand, i can sit on the sidewalk. last time i saw liam, i got my front row center spot, then just sat on the floor.

if i meet him after the show, this'll mark the third time i've met him :coocoo:

yeah, me either. i feel bad for my mom. she has school tomorrow morning! (yeah, i'm going with my mom. i'm a big time loser)

yes it is. ugh. it's a small place at least. for my feet, i'll probably do a combo of the last time i saw someone here, and the last time i saw liam (which was the start of all my foot problems). last time i saw someone there, people didn't start coming up to the stage until pretty close to when the concert started. and beforehand, i can sit on the sidewalk. last time i saw liam, i got my front row center spot, then just sat on the floor.

if i meet him after the show, this'll mark the third time i've met him :coocoo:

yeah, me either. i feel bad for my mom. she has school tomorrow morning! (yeah, i'm going with my mom. i'm a big time loser)

Ahh, right, good plan then. And I bet he's starting to think you're a stalker. :wink:

Hey, I went with my mother to Porcupine Tree! Nothing wrong with that.

Ahh, right, good plan then. And I bet he's starting to think you're a stalker. :wink:

Hey, I went with my mother to Porcupine Tree! Nothing wrong with that.
probably! seeing him last time in atlanta was a total fluke. i'd already made plans to go to atlanta to see duran duran, and then i got an email with his tour dates! i couldn't believe my luck when i saw he was playing the night after they did.

and now he's finally coming to memphis! :love: :cute:

awesome! :hi5: if it weren't for me, my mom would have such crappy tastes in music :giggle:

probably! seeing him last time in atlanta was a total fluke. i'd already made plans to go to atlanta to see duran duran, and then i got an email with his tour dates! i couldn't believe my luck when i saw he was playing the night after they did.

and now he's finally coming to memphis! :love: :cute:

awesome! :hi5: if it weren't for me, my mom would have such crappy tastes in music :giggle:

Hah, that is amazing luck.

I've been making a point of sending my Mum good music, to save her from crappy pop radio. She really enjoyed the Crowded House CD. :up:

Now I really am out for the night. :wave:

Hah, that is amazing luck.

I've been making a point of sending my Mum good music, to save her from crappy pop radio. She really enjoyed the Crowded House CD. :up:

Now I really am out for the night. :wave:
aww yay! i put all their stuff on my mom's ipod. now she just needs to remember how to use it!

:mad: night :wave:

I don't really have anything to say tonight - but you all need to recognise that Ms Jackson is kicking off a world tour in Vancouver today and as such I decare this thread Janetised and sanitised!

Amen! :applaud: :wave: :hug:

Janet-Jackson-vi05.jpg

anyway, i'm really pissed about this 2009 bullshit. and i'm on the beach for a few days (with wireless, though) before i head to switzerland and start work. and i'm very wrapped up catching up on the election news at the moment.

Hey people :wave:

I really love the itunes genius feature; I'm using it to find cool flows for a mock up playlist, I might use if I decide to do desert island 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom