Coke or Pepsi?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Coke or Pepsi?

• Coke

Votes: 35 53.8%
  • Pepsi

Votes: 16 24.6%
  • Both

Votes: 7 10.8%
  • Neither

Votes: 7 10.8%

• Total voters
AngelofLarrydom said:

Then what is it? Fizzwhizz?:sexywink:

Yes! That's absolutely perfect! Pop/Soda/Soft drinks shoud from now on be known as FizzWhizz. That way whenever y'all drink a can of pop you'll think of me! ::: evil laugh ::: I'm on the road to world domination!!

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
COKE all the way for me. :up:

i cannot stand the way pepsi tastes and i cannot stand that there are resturants here in Atlanta that serve only Pepsi products. :mad:

I thought the Coca-Cola headquarters were in Atlanta. :huh:

I voted for Coke. Pepsi is too bland for me.

cc9200.gif

here in the midlands of England we call it Pop. Cos that's what is :wink: The aisle with the pop in it at the supermarket has the title 'pop'. But a lot of people in the UK call it 'soft drink' or 'fizzy drink' or god knows what. I call it pop, and pop is a lot easier to say. Plus it sounds nice. 'Pop'.

No one at all over here calls it soda - Apart from American tourists! Soda is fizzy water that you get free in the pub and what students drink when they've got no money. With a dash of lime.

Good debate. Although none of the aforementioned terms offends me..;)

Neither.

Some time ago, I gave up all pop. The first week I wanted a coke, but didn't give in. A month later, I had one craving, but I quickly drank a whole bottle of water to kill it, and about 6 weeks after I gave it up, I didn't miss it at all anymore.

all i wanted was a pepsi
but she wouldnt give it to me
come on mom just give me the pepsi

Lemon Meringue said:

I thought the Coca-Cola headquarters were in Atlanta. :huh:

:yes: it is headquartered here. and coke is every you go around here in terms of shops, resturants, sponsorships, advertisements, layoffs :lol: however, there are some new chain resturants that have opened up here that only serve pepsi. those are the yankee resturants. ;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom