Coffin Bay, South Australia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the view from our back porch half an hour ago...

P2070400.jpg

And you can kinda hear the noise the wind is making in the power lines, under the stupid windy microphone noises.

</weatherspam>

Thankfully we close at 10 on weekdays and Sunday.

I don't know...if they offer me a management position...I could be working legit 8 hour shifts...Dear Lord.

You'll end up with mad arm muscles.

I'm in charge at my work about half the time :D (kiss arse) and I have to agree that management does sort of suck. Shit pay and all the crap falls on you if things go wrong.....but, I do get to fuck around when I'm in charge :up: And I get to go away to set up new stores, help out, that sort of thing.

I'm in charge at my work about half the time :D (kiss arse) and I have to agree that management does sort of suck. Shit pay and all the crap falls on you if things go wrong.....but, I do get to fuck around when I'm in charge :up: And I get to go away to set up new stores, help out, that sort of thing.

I think I'm allergic to responsibility :reject:

Madame Lash's custom leather goods....
:lol::lol::lol:

A craft/fabric/furnishings shop. I'm the craft manager. Need to know how to knit or paint something up real nice? I'm your gal

You know the thing is, I didn't think anything of the name. :lmao: I'm just that tired I guess.

i got to lax way too early. my flight to salt lake arrived early. my long layover got longer. then my northwest flight got shitcanned and i got to stand in line for two more hours before being rerouted through FUCKING PHOENIX where i got lost and ran from the delta terminal to the us air terminal, where i sat on a rock hard seat for three hours to arrive in memphis the better part of six hours late. then my original flight did run three hours late, and my bag is probably still in salt lake, lmao.

so, that's my day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom