Coco Solo, Colón, Panama Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry about it GG2. Just somebody once made the comparison seriously.

Then again it was probably some utterly dense turd whose opinion I don't care for anyway.

I've heard verry good things about your muffins. I start uni on the 2nd, so I'll be sure to let you know.

Hah, awesome. I'll do a fresh batch of muffins for whenever this U2 evening will happen. Pizza for dinner, muffins for dessert, sounds like SuperWin.

Not sure it'll mean anything, but when I get this way I just try to drown myself in positivity and usually I end up feeling better.

See, I'm the opposite. Positivity just reminds me that I'm miserable and makes me feel even worse. It's a vicious cycle!

16th of June, Chinese stocks are going up and I'm coming down with some Malaysian virus...

I can tell you now, there's a good chance that the album will be banned in Malaysia because of this.

I thought it was "new Asian", not "Malaysian".

Danny, no wonder you never reach 100 posts. Multiquote isn't for chat threads! :lol:

well, at least we've found the problem now. :lol:

Dogs are definately less bad, but then again, they'd just hump your leg. Can't say I'd like that.

yea, I don't care for the initial hype and the downloads. I just want the real thing in my hands while I listen to it on the downstairs superb sound system rather than shitty computer speakers!

Ah, well it's cut quite a bit, which seems logic because there are no songs of 8.5 minute on the radio. I think they reduced that to 6 minute something or so. :hmm:

they still play all 9 minutes of the load out/stay by jackson browne :love:

yea, I don't care for the initial hype and the downloads. I just want the real thing in my hands while I listen to it on the downstairs superb sound system rather than shitty computer speakers!

What you need is a pair of good headphones. I totally love my Sennheiser in-ears, made listening to the remastered JT and NLOTH an experience.

I thought it was "new Asian", not "Malaysian".

Ahh, I hear "Malaysian" for some reason.

Anyway, did you know that Zoolander got banned from Malaysian cinemas because the storyline involved a villain who was trying to assassinate the Malaysian Prime Minster?

Yeah.

Hah, awesome. I'll do a fresh batch of muffins for whenever this U2 evening will happen. Pizza for dinner, muffins for dessert, sounds like SuperWin.

See, I'm the opposite. Positivity just reminds me that I'm miserable and makes me feel even worse. It's a vicious cycle!

and maybe a beer or two :dancing:

Ah sucks. :( Anyway, I'm off, hope we're all feeling better next time.

night all

Three chords?!? That's more than BB King apparently.

Deakin, Geelong, Warun Ponds campus, doing Media & Comm. I'm pretty excited!

:rockon: MediaComm? Nice. I've heard some good things about that course, but I can't remember where. Sounds great, though!

Ahh, I hear "Malaysian" for some reason.

Anyway, did you know that Zoolander got banned from Malaysian cinemas because the storyline involved a villain who was trying to assassinate the Malaysian Prime Minster?

Yeah.

Good Christ, Malaysia! :laugh:

"the rest of us are geniuses of compression"

See, we told U2 that HTDAAB was too compressed, and Bono clearly recognises that in this song!!!!!

Renato, how's it going?

And I just realised I didn't greet that smelly rag, Anna! :wave:

Snowy Sunday morning here :|

Sounds nice to me! We're in for 38 on Friday, apparently. :crack:

Also, way to go, you missed the one year anniversary Superthread. (Though today's still the anniversary. It was probably about this time a year ago that we were starting the Australia thread in Discotheque to take over from Pop Survivor Round One ...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom