Cockram & Cockram, 6 Morrell Street Mooroopna VIC, Australia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Breather, Pearl, If You Want Me, and Something More are fucking classics.

Breather, Pearl, If You Want Me, and Something More are fucking classics.

I'm up to Falling Down (The guitar is awesome in this) now, love Treasure and Pearl is like one of the greatest things I've ever heard, I fell asleep to it playing in my head last night.

Oh yeah, and with the album link I found I also got some stuff from their EPs (doesn't include other versions of Pearl).

I'm an idiot because I swear some of the guitar in Something More is reminiscent of Smells Like Teen Spirit. I don't know what came first.

Man, talk about attack of the apathy. I can't even take the piss out of Vlad for calling himself an idiot.

I am so fucking bummed out about this. I bought a Silly Symphonies video from a garage sale today, and it's not any good at all. All three cartoons are like the worst they've ever done.

I have the feeling shoegaze and I would not get along.

That sucks, Ash. Hope it wasn't too expensive.

Nah.

She was gonna give me the whole box of movies for $8.

They were all kids movies for the most part.

If I'd had $8 on me, I'd've fuckin' taken it.

Reggo said:
Co-worker: Can I see your brain magazine?

Me: Sure. Maybe you can learn something by reading it. (five seconds later) Or you can open it to a diagram of the nasal sinuses and giggle that it looks like a vagina. :|

That's fine! I'm at a shithouse game of country footy right now and laughing at graffiti that looks like a penis.

Why is it so hard to argue with idiots? It's obvious to everyone they're wrong but they continue arguing as if they're not. It's infuriating :lol:

I named my iPod The Fly. thisclose to calling it Friggin' Cobbler or Vladdikins. I think I made the right decision.

My iPod is named Fearless Freep. A billion in hypothetical bucks for anyone who knows where that's from.

Also, I forgot to say I think, but congrats on the job Ashley. I hope it goes swell for you. :)

And Whirlpool, as I've said plenty of times, is a wonderful album. Not even sure if I have it on this computer... need to redeem that. I think I used Treasure in my first DI.

I had to look up what it was referencing, and Bonnie, holy shit, can you be any more awesome?

Thanks :). Hopefully it goes well enough that I'll have spare cash to throw away when Mr. McCartney comes to town next month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom