Coca Cola, Colón, Panama, Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, who was that? Local?

You may or may not be disappointed that I used the batteries from my Xbox 360 controller instead.
"My significant other is a mobile phone" 2 local singers, absolutely fantastic voices. At the Promethean which is a groovy little venue.

And only slightly Bonnie :D

:uhoh: You seriously can't?

:mac: You can sit on the back of mine and we'll go the bumpy roads then.

I'm frankly a bit terrified of bikes. The combination of blindness and poor balance is not good. I can't see where I'm going, and even if I could, I can't balance the fucking thing.

I'm frankly a bit terrified of bikes. The combination of blindness and poor balance is not good. I can't see where I'm going, and even if I could, I can't balance the fucking thing.

You'd never survive in my country then. Ah well, we'd have to get up 15 minutes earlier and walk then I guess.

I figure 15 minutes won't matter a thing if we're going to want to be somewhere around the front of the line anyway.

You'd never survive in my country then. Ah well, we'd have to get up 15 minutes earlier and walk then I guess.

I figure 15 minutes won't matter a thing if we're going to want to be somewhere around the front of the line anyway.

Try living here. I could really fucking use a bike. But even if I could resolve the balance issue, my vision is nowhere near good enough for me to ride around traffic. Or ... around anywhere, really. "Tree, what tree?" :smash: "Oooh, that tree! I thought it was a bit to my left ... and is my leg broken?"

Try living here. I could really fucking use a bike. But even if I could resolve the balance issue, my vision is nowhere near good enough for me to ride around traffic. Or ... around anywhere, really. "Tree, what tree?" :smash: "Oooh, that tree! I thought it was a bit to my left ... and is my leg broken?"

There's no traffic at 5 in the morning, so that's safe enough. And you could ride inbetween me and Ali(that is if she can ride one). But if you don't want to, I'm not gonna force you.

U2 heeft aangegeven de normale eindtijd van 23.00 uur te vroeg te vinden en gaat dus langer door dan andere bands in de ArenA.

:shocked:

"My significant other is a mobile phone" 2 local singers, absolutely fantastic voices. At the Promethean which is a groovy little venue.

And only slightly Bonnie :D

Never been to the Promethean, but I've long wanted to. Seems like a good enough venue. I need to do some Fringey things, I'm meant to visit a lot of art galleries but I haven't really gotten around to that yet. And the comedy is so up and down, most Australian comedians seem to be pretty shitty. I'm going to have to look at the guide again...

Never been to the Promethean, but I've long wanted to. Seems like a good enough venue. I need to do some Fringey things, I'm meant to visit a lot of art galleries but I haven't really gotten around to that yet. And the comedy is so up and down, most Australian comedians seem to be pretty shitty. I'm going to have to look at the guide again...
Was meant to see the Audreys there (which would have been brilliant) but it sold out before my friends and I got ourselves organised.

I can recommend Rich Hall, seen him a couple of times. He makes me laugh even being a Yank. But a bit of a slow comedy year this year.

But Steve Coogan's touring :up:

Was meant to see the Audreys there (which would have been brilliant) but it sold out before my friends and I got ourselves organised.

I can recommend Rich Hall, seen him a couple of times. He makes me laugh even being a Yank. But a bit of a slow comedy year this year.

But Steve Coogan's touring :up:

How big is the venue?

Rich Hall... yeah, he seems alright. I've got no qualms between US and UK/Irish comics, I think they're usually equally superior to Australian ones. ;)

Coogan?! Gonna have to look into that!

My sister, who's living in the UK right now, went to see Dylan Moran at Newcastle last week or so. Great stuff of course, and apparently that particular show was being filmed for a DVD release. Probably a few embarrassing reaction shots of her in the final product.

Whenever I think of Australian comedians, I think of Hughesy and vomit.

Way to go, Australia.

How big is the venue?

Rich Hall... yeah, he seems alright. I've got no qualms between US and UK/Irish comics, I think they're usually equally superior to Australian ones. ;)

Coogan?! Gonna have to look into that!

My sister, who's living in the UK right now, went to see Dylan Moran at Newcastle last week or so. Great stuff of course, and apparently that particular show was being filmed for a DVD release. Probably a few embarrassing reaction shots of her in the final product.
Promethean looks like it used to be a church. Quite intimate.

Yep big ad for Coogan in the Sat Advertiser. Festival Theatre I think in May sometime. So is French and Saunders. Prob go to that.

Speaking of Dylan Moran: I've got my tickets, woohoo!!!

And Ross Noble's doing a one off in the fucking Entertainment Centre in July!!! What is going on???? :huh:

Promethean looks like it used to be a church. Quite intimate.

Yep big ad for Coogan in the Sat Advertiser. Festival Theatre I think in May sometime. So is French and Saunders. Prob go to that.

Speaking of Dylan Moran: I've got my tickets, woohoo!!!

And Ross Noble's doing a one off in the fucking Entertainment Centre in July!!! What is going on???? :huh:

I think that'll just reinforce stereotypes here that everything in Adelaide is/was a church, but that sounds pretty cool.

Ah, okay. Wonder how much it costs. De La Soul are playing in May and I want to go to that.

Wow, nice job. :up: I tried to get tickets a couple years ago but they sold out insanely fast. Yeah, apparently he does a fantastic job, actually in a good mood and all that.

Not a fan of Noble, but that could probably lure Ax back to Australia...

We don't use the j much! your Y is our IJ. :madwife:

And I'd like you to try your Dutch in the stores here. I really do.

ijou ijust keep telling ijourself that. :tongue:

I'd probably be willing to try my Fake Dutch if dared with a sufficiently significant sum of money, fine wine, or other equivalent offer ...

ijou ijust keep telling ijourself that. :tongue:

I'd probably be willing to try my Fake Dutch if dared with a sufficiently significant sum of money, fine wine, or other equivalent offer ...

How about, I make sure you're drunk/stoned/both and dare you then. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom