Clipperton Island Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a new 50 Cent videogame coming out soon. The plot is that he and the G-Unit play a concert in the Middle East, but the promoter doesn't have enough money to pay them, so he offers them a diamond encrusted skull instead. Alas, a bunch of mysterious folk steal it and try to kill everyone. Fiddy really wants this skull, so he's going to kill tens of thousands of people just to get it. That's basically the gameplay, but the good news is that you can also play as other members of G-Unit, and even unlock some exclusive Fiddy tracks!

Yes, this game is real. Why can't there be Freddie Mercury games instead?

50 Cent: Blood on the Sand

There's a new 50 Cent videogame coming out soon. The plot is that he and the G-Unit play a concert in the Middle East, but the promoter doesn't have enough money to pay them, so he offers them a diamond encrusted skull instead. Alas, a bunch of mysterious folk steal it and try to kill everyone. Fiddy really wants this skull, so he's going to kill tens of thousands of people just to get it. That's basically the gameplay, but the good news is that you can also play as other members of G-Unit, and even unlock some exclusive Fiddy tracks!

Yes, this game is real. Why can't there be Freddie Mercury games instead?

50 Cent: Blood on the Sand

I call bullshit, even though I'm seeing the proof right in front of my eyes.

I want a Bono video game. Just so that I can push Larry off a cliff time and time again.

I want a Bono video game. Just so that I can push Larry off a cliff time and time again.

Well...there IS 5 minutes to kill yourself on adultswim.com. You can pretend that's Larry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom