Clipperton Island Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
YES

IT IS 7 AM

MEANING THE DAMNED ALBUM HAS BEEN OUT THERE NOW FOR 7 HOURS.

But that's not the worst of it Daniel. OH no it's NOT.

THE ALBUM IS OUT IN AMERICA AND THE UK ON VINYL!

WHY HAS NO ONE AT LEAST RIPPED THAT?!?!?!?!?! :scream:

YES

IT IS 7 AM

MEANING THE DAMNED ALBUM HAS BEEN OUT THERE NOW FOR 7 HOURS.

But that's not the worst of it Daniel. OH no it's NOT.

THE ALBUM IS OUT IN AMERICA AND THE UK ON VINYL!

WHY HAS NO ONE AT LEAST RIPPED THAT?!?!?!?!?! :scream:

YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS!!!!

This is 2008, not 1968!

Look. I'm not trying to say that I just want the leaked copy so I don't have to buy it. I full well intend on buying it. I'm even contemplating going out to look for the vinyl but I don't want to waste my gas. But I can't believe that the album is OUT. It has been RELEASED and it's not online.

Have you checked Demonoid?, Piratebay, and all those?, I did a quick Google Blog Search before, thus I won't be able to download the album for another.........7 hours anyway :sad:

I listened to Sam's town (hmm 222/14 = um...) I listened to Sam's town a LOT before it was officially released.

1st place I called looking for D&E didn't have it, but she told me somewhere I could look. Also she informed me the album's not coming out til next Monday >_< thanks I know :grumpy:

It does, but it doesn't have like an MP3 store like the US amazon does :grumpy:

And the second place was a bust :grumpy:

What.Cd and Waffles, What.Cd more so, do you remember the private torrent tracker, Oink?.....basically they are like those.

Its so tight to get onto What.CD, you have to do an ONLINE INTERVIEW and sit in a queue for hours, and you have to know your shit, like what Flac Files are, whats transcoding ect ect. :crazy:

I think they also test your upload speed ect. too.

What.Cd and Waffles, What.Cd more so, do you remember the private torrent tracker, Oink?.....basically they are like those.

Its so tight to get onto What.CD, you have to do an ONLINE INTERVIEW and sit in a queue for hours, and you have to know your shit, like what Flac Files are, whats transcoding ect ect. :crazy:

Dear God.

I miss Oink as much as the next guy, but that's NOT. WORTH. IT.

I miss Oink as much as the next guy, but that's NOT. WORTH. IT.

No its not really. If I was un employed and had oodles of free time, then yes, I'd probably have had an account for 6 months :lol: I believe you can still get an account if you have a screen shot of your previous Oink account Upload/Download information.

No its not really. If I was un employed and had oodles of free time, then yes, I'd probably have had an account for 6 months :lol: I believe you can still get an account if you have a screen shot of your previous Oink account Upload/Download information.

I wish I had that. :(

But who the hell just randomly screenshots that sort of thing. I wonder if you could find somebody else's screenshot and edit it to look like yours?

Oh, and see you later, Daniel! :wave:

ashley that sig is reprehensible. every time i see it i get the fucking song stuck in my head.

besides that, hello, goodbye, i think i need to get some sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom