Christmas Pie, Surrey Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:giggle: though i must say, any test that might require me to go to sleep is right up my alley. whenever i've had an mri i nearly fall asleep, even though it sounds like i'm in a washing machine.

Heh. Just as long as they don't stick needles in me, I don't tend to care about any other details.

see, the goal is first i have to be sleepy. i'm not. and i don't want to go to bed at like 11 pm if i don't have to. having a bedtime makes me still feel like a kid. :(

My bedtime = when I'm tired.

My wake up time = 50 minutes before the bus is scheduled at my stop.

I could get it down to 20 minutes, but I don't mind getting up early.

I could get it down to 20 minutes, but I getting up early.

This is pretty much my schedule too. Except change 50 minutes to 45. I could do the 20 minute thing but I'd rather not feel rushed.

Dinnertime. :wave:

I could get it down to 20 minutes, but I getting up early.
my bedtime during the week = when i'm tired, but i try to expedite matters.

my bedtime on weekends = whenever the fuck i feel like going to bed, damnit.

i have to wake up so fucking early on workdays i could stab someone.

i getting up early? what are you, a jape?

Sorry, what?
Okay, long story short: I was posting pictures of boobs (no nips, just cleavage) the other night to make myself feel better, and I snuck a picture of my own in there to see if anyone would notice. At the time, Ax had gone AWOL, and I was also trying to lure him back. When it didn't work, I expressed shock that not even my boobs could get him back. Then when everyone realized they were mine, I removed the picture. Well, last night when Ax found out what he'd missed, I decided to treat him to them anyway, in the spirit of the holiday, of course. And we all lived happily ever after.

Okay, long story short: I was posting pictures of boobs (no nips, just cleavage) the other night to make myself feel better, and I snuck a picture of my own in there to see if anyone would notice. At the time, Ax had gone AWOL, and I was also trying to lure him back. When it didn't work, I expressed shock that not even my boobs could get him back. Then when everyone realized they were mine, I removed the picture. Well, last night when Ax found out what he'd missed, I decided to treat him to them anyway, in the spirit of the holiday, of course. And we all lived happily ever after.

Um.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom