Christmas Pie, Surrey Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My brain is so fucking active, it's awful for getting to sleep. Just about any topic floats through my mind, and sometimes I stay awake for hours pondering trivialities. Heh, perhaps I shouldn't admit this, but when I was in my mid-teens, I used to just drift off to sleep thinking about girls I liked. That worked! But Kate thoroughly poisoned it..
I sympathise, my ex occasionally works his way into my brain.

I can threaten you with melting all your Enz vinyl.
Now that's below the belt...

Damn, can't find anywhere called Fireworks, nor anywhere with a name based on New Year.

Maybe just choose something generically funny?

In other news, Episode 6, Season 12 of Top Gear features a review of the Ford Focus that I suspect will become legendary, including it being chased through a shopping centre by a Corvette and taking part in a beach assault with Royal Marines.

My brain is so fucking active, it's awful for getting to sleep. Just about any topic floats through my mind, and sometimes I stay awake for hours pondering trivialities. Heh, perhaps I shouldn't admit this, but when I was in my mid-teens, I used to just drift off to sleep thinking about girls I liked. That worked! But Kate thoroughly poisoned it.

I can threaten you with melting all your Enz vinyl.
yeah, i know what you mean. i have to take sleeping pills not so much to shut off my brain, but because normally i'd wake up hours before i needed to (and having gotten little sleep) and just couldn't go back. but sometimes my brain just won't shut down and let me sleep. aww, that's cute! too bad she ruined it for you. :( in time though you'll be able to do that again.

aww, that's just mean :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom