Chipping Sodbury, England Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since my last post, the following has happened:

1. Bought Neon Indian tickets.

2. Charlotte and I started jamming on the bass and guitar, picked up a riff I'd been playing recently, and before we knew it, we had a full song. We recorded it, but you have no idea how bad the recording quality is via my laptop's inbuilt mic! If you think live streams of U2 shows are bad ... yeeeaaahhh.

3. We went for a run. I did much better than I expected, including a solid uphill slog. Felt quite proud of myself.

4. THEN WE FOUND A RABBIT. We were just walking home when we saw a couple of people on the street trying to capture this dear little rabbit. Turned out they had just found it outside, and a stray cat was totally eyeing it off and ready to strike. We had no idea whose it was. With a couple of other locals we spent ages chasing it until we finally caught it. The other people all had cats and dogs at home, so we volunteered to look after it for the night. We've now set it up in a big box and it has really calmed down. Charlotte even went out to collect some grass for it. :lol: Tomorrow we're going to put up posters and drop notices in letterboxes, because it's so tame and obviously a family pet. Part of me hopes we find the owner ... part of me is kind of in love.

PS Uploads would be great, Reggo.

I enjoyed it quite a lot, in all honesty, it's something that I'll be listening more to in the future, I can say that with confidence.

Haha, I thought you'd like it!

Now time for sleep. What a charade you are.

(I'm not sure Vlad's memorised the lyrics yet. :wink: )

While I hope we find the owner, I'm going to be so sad when we have to part with the dear little thing. It is SO cute and well-tempered. It has such gorgeous face markings.

For a minute we thought we had found the rabbit's owner ... but no luck.

You are sure it's tame, right? I'd hate for anyone finger rabies, lol.

It's the tamest tame to ever tame a tame. Even when it was scared shitless last night, it never even attempted to claw or bite us when we caught and moved it. The guy who carried it to our place held it close to his chest and it stayed very placid.

We've now set it up in our spare bedroom with plenty of sheets on the floor and such. Bought some hay and some feed, so it's very happy now, eating and shitting like nobody's business.

Somebody called us, thinking it was their neighbour's escaped rabbit ... the description seemed to match, the location was right, but no, both of said neighbour's rabbits are still there. The search continues.

We've played White Rabbit a few times since finding it! :lol:

Oh my god, The Mighty Mighty Bosstones apparently have a new album out in a month! :lol:

I can still sing every word of The Impression That I Get. Pretty much my favourite song when I was eleven or twelve.

Was that Let's Face It, or another?

That at least has another great song on it, The Rascal King, even if it's patchy on the whole.

So I always thought Sleater-Kinney would be a lame band, but Dig Me Out is actually quite a good album.

Next up: Vlad(ivostok)'s finest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom