Celebrity Star Game IX

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:giggle:

Hmmmm i'll use a D as though the word after Elizabeth was second :yes:

And so i'm going too bore you again and put

Dirk Benedict!!!! :drool:

:sexywink: guess what tiny? I just bought his book off ebay!!!! :dancing: :applaud: :drool:

Nancy Sinatra

:ohmy: really? Oh what show are we talking about here? Apparently Battlestar Galactica's on one of the channel's my friend has on cable so i keep pondering watching it!!! :D :hmm:

Rita Hayworth

:shocked: Of course i know about Helen winning the Oscar!!!!! Heard it on the news on radio&tv when i got up yesterday morning tiny! :D they're always all over the news&papers over here for the Oscars results of course and we have a huge fuss everywhere because of one of our top actresess has won the Oscar - it's like a huge deal for us :yes:

Oh and speaking of which, they just announced on the news bulletin that Helen just arrived back here with her Oscar, being cheered at Heathrow and she signed lots of autographs :dance: :bow: :dancing: :dancing: :applaud:

Oh god yes! Her dress was amazing - i thought it was the best out of all the ones i've seen! The coulour suits her so much and actually she wore a similar one at the Baftas!!!One newspaper had a selection of around 20 today and i really thought no-one elses looked better :no: loved the way she just left her hair down&straight :love:

You will have got to see a few clips of the film then? :up:

Oh who were you talking about when you mentioned watching re-runs of someone's show btw tiny? I was talking about Dirk actually!

Noddy Holder

Back
Top Bottom