Bumpass, Virginia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It depends on what brand of "original" chips you get really.

I likes a fair bit of salt on my chips. Usually, the better brands supply the salt.

Whereas the cheap brands, affectionatly referred to as 'hobo chips' really are like eating a bit 'o cardboard.

why are they called ready salted! that's dumb. either you guys had/have plain crisps that are literally plain, as in they have no flavour on them, or they think you guys are too stupid to understand the concept of plain/original/regular. ready salted just sounds stupid.

KhanadaRhodes said:

yeah, might as well :up:

microwaved rice isn't bad, i think. it's the closest i get to eating anything like ramen. i will never eat ramen or any other crap like that, but i can make a meal out of just rice. it's probably not the best, but when i lived on my own, rice was cheap.

and yes! that sounds disgusting. i'm kind of boring with potato chips. i like plain, barbecue, and sometimes sour cream and onion. but really, i'm not even a big potato chip eater. or at least not the standard lay's type. i prefer ruffles, fritos, etc.

i haven't lived alone for a prolonged period fo time but when i was lazy i did tj's last summer or these instant soups in vienna. but i like good food enough to spend a little extra on it, cheap as i am about a lot of things. if i were broke that would change obviously.

I don't have a potato chip choice, school and this area basically have Herr's...which are good.

actually they have a buffalo potato chip that's good, especially with dip.

Original chips don't do much for me. If you're going to eat chips at all, they may as well be insane with flavour.

Deli Choice Lime + black pepper, Thai lime with ginger and Djion Mustard chips are the best. :up:

And chilli Kettle chips, of course.

lost is going downhill

this chick pea business is fucking spicey. and i believe there's a pepper in my bowl, i'm pondering taking a little nibble.

Not really a chip

but something I really miss from Ireland are Skips

Prawn chips.

I think it's odd that I like them since I hate prawns. It's their texture mainly. But in chip form, I'm good.

They used to have them here, at the Superstore.. and then they got rid of them.

I came back from Ireland with a suitcase full of Skips.

:giggle:

The Sad Punk said:
Original chips don't do much for me. If you're going to eat chips at all, they may as well be insane with flavour.

Deli Choice Lime + black pepper, Thai lime with ginger and Djion Mustard chips are the best. :up:

And chilli Kettle chips, of course.

those all sound good!!!!!! :drool:

spicy thai lime cashews from trader joe's are also delicious, and healthier than potato chips.

RavenBlue said:
Not really a chip

but something I really miss from Ireland are Skips

Prawn chips.

I think it's odd that I like them since I hate prawns. It's their texture mainly. But in chip form, I'm good.

They used to have them here, at the Superstore.. and then they got rid of them.

I came back from Ireland with a suitcase full of Skips.

when i was planning to come back to the states after europe, i had a mental list of stuff i wanted from viennese grocery stores:

a million of the french onion soup powders
some other instant soups
3-4 packages of the most amazing pantiliners ever made

RavenBlue said:
Lost does my head in every week. Yet I keep watching.

i'm ahead of you, so i won't say anything but

1. wtf to the flashback and why they are adding new shit and i almost don't care anymore
2. :laugh: hugo just said something funny
3. WTF to the fucking wtf. i'd say more but i don't want to spoil your very own WTF moment.

my mind says "i am so done with this show"

but i can't stop, i have to know how they resolve it, even if every episode makes me think more and more i won't like the way they explain it all in the end

Sometimes I actually want to step away from it, wait the two seasons until it's supposed to end.. then buy those seasons and watch from there.

Because these ep's are starting to drive me nuts. But in a good way.

The ending line to last nights ep was :huh:

RavenBlue said:

Sometimes I actually want to step away from it, wait the two seasons until it's supposed to end.. then buy those seasons and watch from there.

Because these ep's are starting to drive me nuts. But in a good way.

The ending line to last nights ep was :huh:

what ep are you on?

they aren't driving me nuts in a good way. i watched the first 3 seasons in succession last summer, and they were good, if weird. this season i don't like the resolutions they're starting to move towards and i hate this ghost business.

RavenBlue said:
Oh I know, and you have to pay so much attention to everything. I usually draw when I'm watching telly in the evenings.. so I miss all the hidden background stuff :giggle:

i am posting while watching, lol

i often crochet, so i miss a little bit, but not much

RavenBlue said:
The last ep I watched was the new one from last night.

Searching for Jacob and the cabin, seeing the pit 'o dead Dharma dudes and dudettes, Horace etc.

wait i thought you were kiwi? and they were behind? are you american?

:reject:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom