Bulls, New Zealand Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
UF. :drool:

In light of my hideously early start tomorrow, I'm out for the night. :wave:

Surprisingly not finding this time of day too rough right now. Nice to see NYD in the set today.

by Mr.Ashley Flowers? Not yet...

It says it's a remix, and I believe that, but unless the original version is an acoustic slow jam, there's no way this isn't INCREDIBLY similar to what the real thing is going to sound like.

And now with B'Flo leaks, I am in love with 3/3 songs from Flamingo. HYPE

It says it's a remix, and I believe that, but unless the original version is an acoustic slow jam, there's no way this isn't INCREDIBLY similar to what the real thing is going to sound like.

And now with B'Flo leaks, I am in love with 3/3 songs from Flamingo. HYPE

Sweet! I'll have a look for it at some point. When is the album due?

Sweet! I'll have a look for it at some point. When is the album due?

September...6th? In the UK, September 13th? In the US. I might be one day off each way, I know the 7th is a Tuesday, so it would stand to reason that the 14th is a Tuesday as well, and yet, I could swear the US release date is a Monday...

Looks like Crazy Tonight had Discotheque awesomeness again! :drool::drool:

I love how everyone is excited for the first gig of the leg but not too many seem to care about the second show.

Don't worry, wait till the second show in a row in any one location (the 16th and the 21st), they'll change up the setlist more.

Hey everybody. :wave:

Crashing so hard after my early start. Tonight I think all I'm good for is staring at the television - convenient that Wednesday is by far the best night of TV. Spicks & Specks, Gruen Nation, and Yes We Canberra; how can you go wrong? I love the ABC.

Hey everybody. :wave:

Crashing so hard after my early start. Tonight I think all I'm good for is staring at the television - convenient that Wednesday is by far the best night of TV. Spicks & Specks, Gruen Nation, and Yes We Canberra; how can you go wrong? I love the ABC.

World's Strictest Parents, too. :wink:

I love how everyone is excited for the first gig of the leg but not too many seem to care about the second show.

Ha. Yeah. Don't get me wrong, I'm thrilled the band is back on tour, and if I was at the show, I would have jumped for joy the whole show, just looking at a webpage, from the other side of the world and seeing that 1 song was different in the set.

Don't worry, on the Tori Forums the setlist would be totally different the next night, B-Sides, rare tracks played, and complaints are just as bad! :tsk:

WhoScarf progress:
scarfimg.php

Well, at least, that's what it WAS before I had to dismantle the thing. Using the wrong size needles. Sigh. Well, at least I won't be crippled every night after I set it down.

Slightly more alive today. :wave:

World's Strictest Parents, too. :wink:

Yeah, except last night's episode had infuriating people all-round. The kids were horrible, but the people they were sent to seemed vindictive and unconstructive, and I'm surprised the kids learnt a thing.

I have a song stuck in my head.

It's by an indie band.

It has something along of the lines of, "Whoa oh oh oh oh watch it grow" in it, where a guy sings that part, but I'm SURE there is a chick singing with him.

Also, I'm pretty sure the artist is someone I saw at Lolla this weekend.

I love the whole thing. Well most of it. They've got a couple of older albums too, which I only found out about a few days ago.

They're coming to Soundwave Festival in 2011 to Oz. Hopefully some sideshows!

I can't remember if I listened to their new one yet or not.

Ugh, it wasn't the Dodos, back to square one.

Back
Top Bottom