Bra, Italy Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We really need to live it up while they're away Liam. Why go to Dublin when you can stay here and really have a blast.

:|

Fold yourself up in Charlotte's suitcase! :D

Danny's going to sneak into Ax's, I'm sure you and Liam can get into Kim, Ali's or Charlottes suitcase. :D

Ooh, back in time! It'll be like being in Doctor Who! :lol:

Haha, how stereotypical for an Irish holiday! Awesome :up:

Fold yourself up in Charlotte's suitcase! :D

Danny's going to sneak into Ax's, I'm sure you and Liam can get into Kim, Ali's or Charlottes suitcase. :D

ooooh, are you going in the TARDIS?? There will be plenty of room for everyone in there. . . .of course I'll still cram into a small space with Liam if it's necessary.

:madwife: :gah: :angry:

bloody hell, I'm surprised you guys haven't given me a cyber slap in the face and told me to get my shit together by now.

MrCin just rang up from work to see if I was sure about leaving. Wants me to say I'll definitely come back and play happy families after a couple of months away. Keeps listening to everyone else's advice and takes it all to heart. Wants to cuddle and smother me all the time. Asks me tough questions at stupid times, like when I'm running out the door or it's late and I'm half asleep. I know it's hard for him and he doesnt' understand it at all but aaaaaahhhhhh :headexplodes:

:madwife: :gah: :angry:

bloody hell, I'm surprised you guys haven't given me a cyber slap in the face and told me to get my shit together by now.

MrCin just rang up from work to see if I was sure about leaving. Wants me to say I'll definitely come back and play happy families after a couple of months away. Keeps listening to everyone else's advice and takes it all to heart. Wants to cuddle and smother me all the time. Asks me tough questions at stupid times, like when I'm running out the door or it's late and I'm half asleep. I know it's hard for him and he doesnt' understand it at all but aaaaaahhhhhh :headexplodes:

:hug:

I think he needs the slap, not you!!!! :crack:

:hug: Well I hope he's not too annoying while you're still there!

I miss Kim!!! She needs to get her arse in here; I've seen her on Facebook but not here. :sad:

Back
Top Bottom