Boot, Surprise, Arizona Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahahahahahahahahaha he just read out my email!!!! GO GRUNTA & CO!! Forgot to take my work signature off it!!! :lmao: :lmao:

heehee, I noticed that too.
One of our friends said his girlfriends hips and tummy mesmerised him. When he poked here it was like a lava lamp moving.......:lol::lol::lol::lol: She did not take it well.

i was once told "i must have a teletubby fetish because you are so nice and cuddly."

that did not go well i can fucking tell you .

oh here is my phail for the day-
i rang Sanity (music store) in geelong to see if they had the new single for sale today or tomorrow,
i was told- sorry we dont sell singles anymore !

OMG i felt so old :embarrased:

It's gonna be sick live.

Though like a few others I probably would have liked a couple of better lyrics and a main line other than 'get on your boots'

i rang Sanity (music store) in geelong to see if they had the new single for sale today or tomorrow,

:hug:

I think JB still sell singles. But I'm pretty sure its not officially out till Feb 14th?

theyre well ahead of the werribee plaza then, i think our JB still sells singles...

Wow, I knew the single market was dying but I thought they were still on the market here. The physical single isn't out until the 16th of February anyway, though.

It's gonna be sick live.

Though like a few others I probably would have liked a couple of better lyrics and a main line other than 'get on your boots'

"Sexy boots" still annoys me. Makes "boom-cha" look inspired.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom