Bong Mine Railway, Liberia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of my friends is in Israel at the moment; he loves them. I wonder if he'll get a chance to see them? I will be incredibly jealous if he does...

I do believe there is an album release concert being held early next month, or maybe even before this month is over ... probably in Tel Aviv.

I need to decide on a colour scheme for a photoshop project. And I'm being indecisive. maybe some dinner will help.

I'm going to kill the people at my bank. Seriously.

Just the smallest things set me off these days. Saw a text from a girl saying, "goodnight babe, hope your day was better than mine " something like that. . .went to work shaking, had to come home. He's not even my boyfriend but I'm still acting like this.
WTF!!

Man I'm really out of sorts today. Last night's lack of sleep has done me in completely.

:hug: to Cin.

Maybe a shower and a walk will pick me up or something ... or just exhaust me ...

The man who shares my bed :shifty: He's my best bud with benefits. We're trying to be sensible, he needed a place to live, we get along really well, it made sense. I don't want or need a boyfriend, he's too young and doesn't want to be tied down. Sounds great on paper. But. . . .I can't stop this frickin jealousy every time a girl even starts sniffing around. Doesn't help that she's a bogan but still.

Damn my inexperience with relationships.

Shower didn't do much. I still feel like falling over in some corner.

Yeah but my shower just sucks. It's useful for a good wake-up in the morning but that's it.

(408):
She texted me and said she was fingering herself. Don't respond to this because she's the perfect girl. I'd love to smell her cell phone after that.

(717):
I assume you meant to text someone else on your contact list instead of your own mother...

303):
My mom wanted me and my brother to have some bonding time before I left for school. Our bonding time consisted of us smokin a few bowls then goin to Red Robin to cure the munchies. Ooo how I love family time :)

(256):
I wiped a tear off her cheek with my boner. It cheered her up

314):
hey sry I lost all my numbers who is this?

(573):
pat the guy you slept with

(314):
still need a last name

(814):
he told me he wanted to get "words" tattooed on his penis so he could say hes always putting words in my mouth..

I like a really high pressured one. I could have one here but the hot water pressure isn't strong and a cold cold shower isn't enticing.

I hate showers that double as baths. Well, OK, some are good, but usually they're just awkward ... and mine is. The bath slopes awkwardly where I'd like to stand.

Plus I find my bathroom the most depressing room here, so I tend to not want to be in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom