Bobos, Sumber, Indonesia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Been a while since I was on Aussie time. Can't afford that luxury tomorrow though. I have *things* to do.

We need to finish this thread so I can go to bed. Don't think for one second that you're going to get to win that way, Axxo.

Wish I'd got home/online sooner and we could have had a listening party... although maybe Ax would have bowed out :wink:

Haha. No, I'd have given it a fair hearing ...

We need to finish this thread so I can go to bed. Don't think for one second that you're going to get to win that way, Axxo.

I reckon you're going to fail, just like in Wanks River, just like everybody does. :tsk:

I have joyous things to say! Not really about the banjo, but EVERYTHING ELSE!

Even when a song on this isn't very strong, the choruses still end up being fucking ace.

Yes. They have mastered the art of building to a great chorus.

I dunno how the genre of bluegrass is defined, but to my ignorant ear, it pretty much includes anything with a banjo. *L*

My day sounds much like Jen's, although we decided to get fish n chips tomorrow instead.

Now I have to brb to hang laundry out...

Haha. No, I'd have given it a fair hearing ...

I reckon you're going to fail, just like in Wanks River, just like everybody does. :tsk:

At least give the choruses some credit? If not, I have no hope for you :(.

Bring it, Bitch.

I dunno how the genre of bluegrass is defined, but to my ignorant ear, it pretty much includes anything with a banjo. *L*

Oh, I know banjo defines the genre pretty much, and, in general, I HATE the genre. Almost everything bluegrass I hear makes me want to kill things, but this....this is fantastic.

I suppose you do need a decent chorus in hick music, otherwise they'd never remember the damn thing.

*flees combined wrath of Alison and Ashley*

I suppose you do need a decent chorus in hick music, otherwise they'd never remember the damn thing.

*flees combined wrath of Alison and Ashley*

You can't flee from this wrath. It is all encompassing. You are doomed.

OH BY THE WAY.

Hearing 'One' at work is bad enough.
Hearing normal One AND Mary J. Bilge One IN THE SAME HOUR?
I nearly killed someone. :mad:

:hug:

What a cruel fate! Nobody deserves that.

Except a boss toad.

Back
Top Bottom